13 | Welcome To UA

\\ Third Person POV //\\ At Rini's Home //

\\ At Rini's Home //

.

.

.

After the exam was over, the pair met up with their middle school classmates. They all felt confident in their performances and hyped each other up. Eventually all the examinees regrouped at the auditorium to change back into their uniforms and leave. It was simple, they took the exam and all they could do now was wait for their acceptance letter or letter of rejection.

The group of four changed and as they were exiting along with the other hundred of examinees they heard gossip about a boy who took down the zero-pointer with a single punch.

Rini assumed it was Todoroki, but she recalled he used his ice and ruled him out. She was right to do so when they overhead more details that he looked plain and had green unruly hair. She felt her brows raise in mild surprise hearing Midoriya had such strength.

Since she didn't know anything about her classmates other than what her very first vision revealed, that they were simply present in Class 1A, it honestly came as a surprise. She would have never guessed the timid looking boy had a power quirk.

The pink haired teen filed that away for later.

When they made it off the school grounds the group said their goodbyes and split in two, heading in different directions. Hitoshi and Rini walked to the bus stop then made it home, creating light conversation about when their acceptance letters would arrive during their short journey.

Since their parents were at work and the day was strictly scheduled for the UA exams, they had the rest of the day off from school. They texted their parents and decided to chill out at Rini's home and watch TV while also scrolling through their phones. The inseparable pair watched the news for the first hour, Rini wanting to check out of habit, and then they changed the channel to an animated movie they already seen.

It was an old one about an evil king and his insatiable hunger for power. The protagonist had a hard time defeating him until teaming up with other valiant knights. They battled together and successfully defeated the king, however, one of the skilled knights had to sacrifice themself to give them an opening. It was rather dramatic and the pink haired teen always felt sad for the fallen knight.

When they got to that point in the movie, Hitoshi decided to start up a conversation. He was laying on his back across the length of the couch, phone in his face, when he nudged his best friend sitting in the corner section with his foot.

"So when will we get the letters?" He briefly looked at her and asked with a certain level of excitement in his tone.

"Um. . ." She trailed while closing her eyes and rubbing them.