19 | Not On My Watch

\\ Rini //\\ Before The Fight //

\\ Rini //
\\ Before The Fight //

.

.

.

After Nezu and all the adults had their meeting, they called Edgeshot and Kamui Woods along with a few other Heroes to join our fight. When we had the team, I had to look forward in time again to help them create the perfect plan with the help of Nezu's genius pointers.

To clarify, I had to look again because the future was already being altered and since there were so many variables I needed to give them the best plan of action based on my vision.

In the end, the plan resulted in this:

Our class would still arrive at USJ with Mr. Aizawa and meet Thirteen so once the villains arrive they won't suspect anything. While we enter the building, the Pro's and the UA faculty would split into teams to confront the villains dropped in the different rescue zones. To increase our likelihood of success, All Might would be positioned in the treeline and tackle the big guy into a headlock. While the head villain gets distracted, on the roof of USJ, Pro Hero Edgeshot, Kamui Woods, Sir Nighteye, and some of the UA staff would drop in on the main villains from the skylight.

Then the fight would commence.

From what I saw, the villain army would be dealt with, but the main villains would prove to be the most difficult to capture thanks to the big bird beak guy called Nomu. He was fast. Like All Might fast. And that's where my vision got rocky. The outcome I saw resulted in the villain covered in hands ordering Nomu to kill Sir Nighteye.

I told them this would happen. I told them they needed to work fast in order to prevent it from coming true. But after spectating the fight from the top of the stairs, it was clear they weren't fast enough as everything was playing out exactly the way it wasn't supposed to play out.

However, I was not going to stand by and allow that future to become a reality. Not on my watch.

While my classmates were being evacuated outside by Thirteen, I ran towards the fight with Hitoshi hollering after me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

I couldn't answer him as I ran full speed down the stairs towards Sir Nighteye and Mr. Aizawa. My legs were pumped full of adrenaline and it was a miracle I didn't trip down the stairs.

At that very moment as I dashed down the stairs, the head villain was still on the ground staring at the warp guy. He was checking him to see if he was conscious and breathing.

"Rini!" Hitoshi cried out from behind me somewhere.

I couldn't look back. I didn't have that kind of precious time to spare. The clock was ticking and every second was just as precious as gold.