26 | Threat

\\ Rini //\\ During The Fight //

\\ Rini //
\\ During The Fight //

.

.

.

"Evacuate the people out of that cafe!" Ingenium directed.

"On it!" I shouted before taking off.

While I ran to help the people, I felt a cold shiver suddenly run down my spine - the same feeling I had when the press invaded the school grounds -  like a pair of eyes were following my every move. The feeling lingered as I helped the crowd get away from the hellish battle taking place between Endeavor and the Nomu. I tried to ignore it but it wasn't going away.

"Hey, taffy head! Watch out for those flames!" Bakugo hollered from behind me.

I spun around and noticed what he was warning me about; Endeavors flames were flying everywhere as he fought. They weren't extremely close to me, but they were close enough, so I kept my distance and regrouped with the others.

"Thanks for that," I offered the blond a smile.

"Tch, don't mention it," he replied while averting his gaze.

"That's everyone in this area," Tokoyami stated as Dark Shadow returned from scouting.

Iida's brother, who stood tall in front of our group, assessed the area before turning back to us.

"It seems so. Fine work everyone. Let's stick to the plan and fall back-"

"Ingenium! We need you over here!" Another Hero shouted from Best Jeanist's zone around the corner and cut him off.

"I'll be right there! You all, retreat to the safe zone just as planned, I'll meet you there afterwards," He instructed before taking off.

"We will, brother. Stay safe!" Iida replied.

The little interaction between them made my heart happy knowing that I helped prevent Stain from attacking him a few days ago. It also reminded me of what I had to do now to prevent things from turning out badly like in my vision.

So far so good, I thought as I looked around at all the chaos.

"We should fall back now-"

Iida was cut off by the Nomu colliding with a bus from Endeavor's throw.

"This is getting out of hand," the blue haired teen added.

"I agree. Let's make them handle this," Tokoyami said over the chaos.

We all gave firm nods before taking off in the opposite direction of all the fighting. As we were jogging down the sidewalk, I still felt those pair of eyes on me and it made me glance around curiously as we crossed buildings and alleyways. My attention was then stolen by Todoroki's comment.