21 | Sports Festival

\\ Rini //\\ At UA //

\\ Rini //
\\ At UA //

.

.

.

Two weeks blew by faster than I thought.

Over the weekend, the news continued their banter about the attack and questioned the strength of UA's security. Principal Nezu reassured in a statement that UA would upgrade to prevent something like this from happening again and the Sports Festival will have added Pro Hero security.

Regarding our class' involvement, nothing was mentioned in the news about me or Hitoshi running in to help. Only that our class came "face to face with the evil in our society and evacuated to let the Pros handle the situation." Most of the class asked why they left that out while others silently accepted it. I sensed Bakugo had his suspicions about the ordeal but he hadn't confronted me or Hitoshi about it. . . Yet at least.

When Monday arrived, Mr. Aizawa announced that we needed to train for the Sports Festival and the class erupted with excitement. The day transpired the way I envisioned. We had regular classes, trained on school grounds, at lunch Hitoshi and I caught up with Setsuna and Riku, had more training, then the school bell rang and announced the end.

But as everyone in class filed out, Midoriya and I were called back by our tired teacher. I noticed the odd stares Bakugo sent our way until he disappeared out the door along with the others.

He was going to be a problem in the future.

"You two, find your way to the faculty room. All Might said he wanted to discuss something with you," Mr. Aizawa said in his usual tired tone.

Midoriya and I said a quick "alright" then excused ourselves. Once we stepped out into the hallway, Hitoshi, Ochaco, and Iida circled us like buzzards for answers. We quickly explained where we needed to go and said quick goodbyes and they promised to wait outside for us.

Afterward, the green haired boy and I made our way to the faculty room in silence. It was a short walk and as we approached the office we were met with the pleasant sound of laughter from our mentors.

Once we stepped inside, All Might and Sir Nighteye turned to acknowledge us after sobering up from whatever joke they shared. All Might greeted us boldly with his huge smile and Sir Nighteye wore a content smile. The sight of them getting along almost brought tears to my eyes since I recalled my mentors words:

"We sadly won't be speaking to each other for a while."

I smiled softly to myself as that future clearly changed.

When we got past formalities, Sir Nighteye then got down to business. Since no other teachers were present, we had the privacy to speak openly.

However, looking back at the moment, nothing about our talk was open; we lied through our teeth to keep each of our secrets safe. My secret about my true quirk and the secret of One For All.