34. Anime?

-Misakis POV-

"KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE" i screamed/sang as i jumped onto the couch while wiggling around weirdly.

"What in the world are you doing?" I heard Blade ask from the doorway of the kitchen. I simply looked over at him with a blank expression before returning to my amazing singing which was really just me listening for parts of the song that i knew how to say.

He should just be happy i wasn't watching Junjou Romantica because he wouldn't be asking me what i was doing he would be asking to join me while i watched in great pleasure because Akihiko Usami could have me any day he wanted.He is just mmm yes perfection with a hint of cuteness from his love of teddy bears because he didn't have much of a childhood.

Blade sighed and shook his head before walking back into the kitchen leaving me to sing and be weird to myself. He's just jealous because my heart truly belongs to fictional characters.

He'll never truly understand my true pain. Hmm maybe I can get Blade to cosplay.

"He would be sexy" I mumbled softly as I thought of all the things Blade could cosplay as.

-Blades POV-

Misaki is very weird. He's screaming words in the living room but I think it's best to just leave him be as I don't want him to stare at me again with a serious look before he starts singing again. I would have laughed at the situation had he not made himself look so creepy.

I hummed softly as I started to cook a wonderful meal that I made from scrap.....okay not really cooking as I'm making a sandwich but it takes great skill in making a perfect sandwich. I would've gone to sandwich school if I weren't so hungry. Is there even a sandwich school? There should be. It would be fun. Maybe. I wouldn't know as I've never been.

I walked back into the living room while Misaki continued to run and jump around on the couches while some show played on the tv.

"What are you watching?" I asked with a curious glance towards the the tv before looking at Misaki who had stilled and stared at me with wide eyes.

"You don't know Ouran High School Host Club?" he asked and I just shook my head with a confused look.

"Am I supposed to know what it is?"

"It's an anime" he said which just made me even more confused.

"Whats an anime?" I asked which after the look on Misakis face told me was not the correct thing to say.

"Its whats on the tv right now!" he said while pointing to the tv, very dramatically if I do say so myself.

I looked over to the tv and stared at it for a bit before I finally truly understood, "ooohhhh so cartoons? why don't they just call it cartoons?" I asked looking at Misaki who was now rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"You have a lot to learn small one" was all he said before he walked out of the room. I watched him walk away before shrugging and turned the tv to something else.

"so weird"

---------------------------------------------------
This is very short I know but I thought I would do just a fun little update to let everyone know that I'm not dead ^^
I've also been quite busy with school and celebrating today as I've just turned sixteen!
My other stories will be updated soon and I mean as in today not as in like in a day or so