14. Scary

-Misakis POV-

I was still blushing when Blade told his father that I was his mate but I had another feeling inside me as well and it was over powering Blades affect on me which is weird. But that one feeling was fear, his father looked so scary! I'm sorry >~< he's just intimidating.

Now remember I'm only at like 5"2 while Blade is at 6. His father well he looked as if he was around 7 nearly giving me a heart attack on how tall he was and how much he loomed over me making me feel uncomfortable considering I was so short compared to him.

I was very happy when blade kept his arms around me while talking to his father, if he didn't I would have to hide behind him or not be there at all, he was just that scary to me.

His voice as well, it sent shivers down my spine, and not the good kind either. He said things very loud and clear, so much to where you thought you were in trouble because of how he said it.

I backed up a little into Blade as his father got closer to me to get a better look at me, leaning down to become almost eye level with me and grabbed my cheeks pulling on them a bit before poking me in random places and nodding every now and then.

"Don't worry he's just making sure you're in good shape." I heard blade whisper to me making me shiver and rub against him on accident.

"In shape f-for what?!" I asked back in a whispered tone and I just felt him shrug which made me very uncomfortable as I didn't know why his father was touching me at all.

Once his father turned away to speak to another adult about something I turned my head slightly so I can talk to Blade but still keep an eye on his father.

"W-which one is this one again?" I asked in a nervous tone.

"The dominate" he said nuzzling my neck as I went stiff, no wonder why I can't act like myself around him. his father was a dominate while I on the other hand am a submissive so I stay quiet and respectful of dominates, any other than Blade he should get use to it, but it's when his father was touching me that didn't feel right. I felt like I had done something I wasn't supposed to, like I just mated with someone other than my mate.

Blade growled lightly most likely sensing my uneasiness and my submissive side coming out to his father as I started to curl into myself showing I'm not trying to start anything. He must be wondering why I'm starting to act like this out of nowhere, I should tell him later so he understands but for right now I have to focus on what's important and that's not to piss of Blades father.

Blades father turned back towards us and Blade was still growling lightly in my ear sending shivers down my spine every few seconds. His father watched as I started to get a little to into what Blade was doing to me because out of nowhere I'm being pulled away from Blade and the touch wasn't welcoming.

"You can do that somewhere more private later." I heard the strong voice say and I mentally bitch slapped myself for not staying focused, stupid Blade I pouted and huffed lightly and waited for his father to let go of me but he never did so I looked up at him to see him staring down at me making me jolt in his hand since I didn't think he would just be plainly staring at me!

"Y-yes?" I asked in a small voice looking into his eyes as he just shook his head and put me down setting me back down next to Blade.

"Nothing but I would like to see you soon," he said looking me dead in the eyes, "alone." was the last thing he said before walking off.

Blade had a look of confusion on his face reflecting my own, what would Blades father want with me?
Now this is just making me more scared.