18. Person at the door

-Misakis POV-

As we almost started someone burst into my room and felt blade go tense as he looked over at the door.

I mentally sighed and looked over at the door and instantly got off of him tense now as well.

I can't believe I didn't think he would show up! Why did he have to come now?! Why couldn't he come like next week!

I whimpered softly as the person walked into my room with heavy foot steps making a slapping sound against the ground, but not like the silly ones. No. Like the 'you better not be doing what I thought you were or I'm going to kill you' slaps.

As my ears had popped out long ago along with my tail, they went down and I didn't look at them. I couldn't. I didn't know what would happen if I made eye contact.

As they got further in my room I wanted slightly as the person walked over to blade and growled lowly.

"What the hell are you doing?" They growled out glaring daggers at blade. Making him feel even more uncomfortable than he already was and he wasn't trying to hide it.

He knew we were fucked and so did I. There was no getting out of this.

As this person at the door, and I'm sure blade figured it out by now, was my father.

He growled one more time getting my attention as my dad ran in and grabbed ahold of his arm and tugged on it.

"Babe don't frighten the poor boy." he said but father only got angrier.

"Poor boy? POOR BOY?! This poor boy! Had his hands on our son!!" He yelled pointing at blade.

Blade shrank back not sure if what to do as he knew he wouldn't be able to go up against father so I slowly got up and sat in front or more like on blades lap since father gave no other room than that.

Father looked down at me and grabbed my hand, "Misaki honey, get off the pervert." He said gently tugged at my hand, afraid he might break me. He was always like this but he was also very scary so it was always hard approaching him.

"Father I kn-" I started but stopped as I noticed him sniffing the air confused.

"There's another scent." he mumbled softly and looked around for another person but obviously not finding anyone else.

"What is that smell." he grumbled looking as if he was going to get mad again until dad cut in.

"Honey. This boy is blade.......misakis mate." He said softly and slowly so father would go as crazy.

Fathers head turned to us slowly and blade hid behind me but only slightly as he was bigger than me.

"You mean this.....this....jock. Is our babies mate?" He asked in a sort of disgusted tone. Which made my ears go down.

"Honey you were a jock as well." my dad said rubbing small circles on his back.

"Exactly! I know what jocks do! And I don't want that for my baby boy!" He said growling softly.

"Of course you know what they do. And you're hella good at it too." Dad said into fathers ear smirking as he ran a hand down his back.

Father was instantly distracted and wrapped his arms around dads waist. "You two better be down stairs in about an hour." He said and picked dad up and kissed him deep walking out of the room.

"Ewww." I said and shook my head looking at blade. He looked down at me worried.

"You didn't do anything wrong don't worry. He just didn't know." I said and smiled up at him leaning against him.

He wrapped his arms around me and hummed quietly before softly asking, "what are they doing?"

As soon as he asked that my face turned a whole shade of deep red and I didn't hesitate to hide it quickly as I slowly mumbled out, "they are going to go have sex."

"Oh." He said simply... "when can we do that?" He simply asked and I started to slap his arms and sides and such making him laugh. "I was only asking!" He said while laughing.