22. Jason with the conversation

-blades POV-

My friends walked up to me and we did our weird handshakes that even we messed up sometimes and said our greetings before calming down and having normal conversations.

You know that one person that always brings up things at the worst times? Yeah that person. My friends and I were having a normal conversation until one of them decided to ask.

"So how's Misaki?" And all the others agreed on wanting to know.

I sighed and looked at them, "he has gone crazy. Lost it. Bam. Gone. Not there anymore." I said and they looked at me confused.

"What do you mean?" Kevin asked as he walked next to me.

"He thinks I'm cheating on him."

"Are you?!" A few of them asked and i just glared at them.

"Of course I haven't idiot" I growled. "Misaki is my life. I would never do anything like that to him" I said and sighed. "But for some reason he thinks that I am cheating on him and he won't tell me how he got this idea in his head!" I said and whined softly.

"Don't worry I'll go talk to him!" One of them said and before I could say anything he ran off.

-Jason's POV-
Finally~! Alone time with Misaki~~~

I hummed happily as I went around the school looking for Misaki. I knew he was mad as he wasn't even around blade right now but the problem is I have no idea where he would go off to when he's mad.

Maybe the library? Maybe to the rooftop? Wait....do we have a way to the rooftop? As I walked around trying to figure this out i bumped into someone and said an apology getting one back.

I started walking away again before actually processing that it was Misaki who I bumped into!

"Misaki!" I yelled quickly turning around and I could see him physically jump before turning around.

"Yes?" He asked as he looked at me a bit confused as I quickly caught up to him.

"Sorry about the yelling" I laughed nervously but he just shook his head saying it was alright.

"So what's up with you and blade?" I asked curiously and a low growl could be heard.

"He's cheating on me!" He said and seemed to get angrier by the minute.

"How do you know that?" I asked looking down at him and he quickly looked up at me before sighing and grabbing my hand.

"Let's talk in private" he said as he tugged at my hand and I followed him to an empty class room.

"Alright. So what's happening?" I asked as I crossed my arms and looked at Misaki.

Misaki sighed lightly and was silent for a moment, "blade was talking with my father. And when I walked past to go upstairs I heard blade say the word girlfriend. And you know him looking like he does and having the girls all on him it's no surprise." Misaki said as his voice cracked and tears started to spill from his eyes.

I frowned and hugged Misaki close and he quickly hugged back hiding his face as he started to sob.

"Misaki?" I said softly.

"Y-yes?" He asked trying to keep his voice under control but failed miserably.

"Would you like to come to my house to eat ice cream? You can complain and be a girl as much as you want." I said and received a soft punch in the arm making me chuckle. "So do you wanna come over?" I asked and he stayed silent for awhile before nodding slightly. I smiled and nodded hugging him closer. "I'll talk to blade about this. I'm sure this most likely is a misunderstanding but I'll check just incase" I said and he nodded taking a deep breath.

"You just have to last through the day and we can go to my house and eat ice cream" I said smiling and Misaki giggled softly.

-Misaki POV-

Jason is so nice and silly. I'm a bit nervous about him talking to blade about this situation but it's the best I have if I want to find out.

I giggled softly as Jason told me that I have to survive this day and then said in a really funny voice that we would get to eat ice cream after. He's so silly sometimes. Well the times that I've talked to him, but I think this will be a great opportunity to get to know more about Jason. All of blades friends seem to be nice. Though some of them, most of them, intimidate me with how tall they are but I can't really do much about their height so I just have to get to know them.

"What ice cream are we going to have?" I asked looking up at Jason as I was still hugging him but I didn't let go as I was still a bit sad and enjoyed the hug.

"We can have any ice cream you want" Jason said smiling down at me. "We are gonna go to the store and buy all the ice cream!!" He said making me laugh more.

Yep. He's definitely silly.