41. Shirts

The two of them had made it to the mall and gotten some clothes for both of them though mainly for Blade. Misaki was making a big deal about it in the stores that they had went to, so much so that Blade had to try on everything, even though he knew what fit him even though he didn't want to.

Misaki was really happy with how everything turned out, they got Blade a lot of new shirts, ones that hugged his body perfectly and made him look even more stunning. 

Blade was happy because he got to see Misaki running around and talking about different brands that he, himself, had no idea about. He never was one to notice the difference in fabrics or slightly different cuts of clothing. 

Earlier in the day Misaki had been trying to explain to him what a scuba jacket was, he still didn't really understand but he had a good time watching the different facial expressions Misaki had while showing him.

Though to make it a bit more interesting he picked up random things asking Misaki what cut or type of fabric they were, after about the sixth time of asking this Misaki had told him that he "didn't know every fabric and cut in the world!"

Misaki hummed softly as he looked through Blades closet and made soft noises with certain shirts before taking them off of the hanger and throwing them on the bed.

"Uh....babe?" Blade asked as he walked into his room with a water bottle only to be met with a pile of clothes on his bed and his small mate in his closet.

"Yeah?" Misaki asked as he continued to sort through his boyfriends clothes, adding to the pile that Blade was sad to see continue grow.

Blade sighed softly as he moved the pile over a little bit before he fell back onto his bed, using the small little pile as a pillow, "whatcha doing?" he asked as he watched his mate move around a little, the main movement being his arms, moving the hangers around.

"I'm making a pile of clothes that you need to try on and go through." Misaki said as he looked over his shoulder at his boyfriend while Blade groaned loudly and fully laid his body over the pile.

"What if I don't want to?" Blade asked though he knew it was useless as he would have to either way.

"Because you need to clean this closet out babe. Some of these shirts look like they could fit me. When was the last time you cleaned this black hole out?" Misaki asked as he dug around a little more, "Seems like it has been since eighth grade." He finished with a sigh and shake of the head.

"Hey! It hasn't been that long since I have last cleaned it out. There are just some shirts that I like to keep okay?" Blade asked as he sat up a little and looked at his boyfriend with a pout.

Misaki hummed softly and continued to look through his boyfriends closet before he gasped softly before turning to show Blade a teal blue shirt with a cute little flower design on the breast pocket. He looked at Blade with a betrayed look, "This is my shirt!" he said with a frown as he stared at Blade while he began to tap his foot.

Blade smiled at Misaki sheepishly, "You might have left it here....?" Blade said though it sounded more like he was questioning himself.

"This is my favorite shirt Blade! I have been looking for this shirt for three weeks!" Misaki yelled as he looked at him before he ran over to him and jumped onto the bed and started to poke his sides. "You stole my shirt!" he said continued to poke Blade before he started to tickle him.

Blade smirked and laughed as he shook his head, "you'll never get it back!" He said with a big smile as he took the shirt away from Miaki and hid it by rolling onto it while he couldn't help smiling.

"No! Give it back!"Misaki whined as he tried to dig his hands under Blades body only to get his fingers stuck.

Blade laughed and quickly grabbed his wrists only to roll over the other way as got on top of Misaki and smiled big before he leaned down and gently kissed him.

Miaski giggled a little and slowly pressed his hands to Blades chest before he slowly slid them up to rest them on the back of his neck. He did his best not to smile and break the kiss but he let himself have a small smile as he pushed back up into the kiss.

Blade smirked a little and hummed happily as he moved a hand slowly down Misakis side to his thigh before he slowly moved Misakis leg then he carefully rested himself in between the others legs. He smiled and pressed into the kiss making it deeper before he slowly pulled away and started to kiss down his neck, gently nipping.

Misaki sighed happily as he closed his eyes and bit his lip gently as he tilted his head slightly, "Mmm love your kisses." He gasped softly as his back arched slightly while Blade started to suck on his neck, starting to form a hickey.