25. Phones

Go check out Dinosaurs-Go-Rawr! ^^ awesome person! ^^
-----------------------

-blades POV-
"What caused this whole thing was when I was talking about my sister." I said as I dialed Misakis phone number.

"You have a sister?" They asked at the same time with startled faces.

"Yeah but she moved away a lot time ago. When I was really young." I said and waited for Misaki to answer his phone but he didn't do I decided to call Jason.

-Jason's POV-

"Blades calling me" Misaki grumbled softly. As he said this my phone started going off.

"He's calling me now. I'll go see what he needs to say." I said and got up answering the phone.

"Hello?"

-Misakis POV-

"Hello?.......yeah he's here.....mhmm..." Was all I heard before Jason walked off. Why was blade calling me? He shouldn't have time to call me. He should have football practice today. I know that for a fact. Did he not go?! Oh I'm going to beat his butt!

"Wait why am I worried about him? I'm suppose to be mad at him!" I grumbled lightly. "This sucks. it's so boring without blade around." I said and leaned back against the couch with a sigh before Jason walked back in.

"What did he want?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Not sure he just really wanted to talk to you." He said sighing lightly. " I told him you didn't want to talk as you didn't answer your phone when he called."

I nodded thankfully and smiled, "so what now?" I asked and Jason ran a hand over his face.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." He said and I nodded.

"I shall wait here." I said with a smile and he smiled back in a kinda what do you call it. Like a dreamy way if that makes any sense. He's so weird.

He walked off and I watched him. It wasn't the same as watching blade which made me sigh and turn back to the tv before my phone started getting so many notifications I thought it would die!

I looked at my screen and the main thing that stood out was

'GET OUT OF THERE NOW'