40. New Love

After the amazing time Misaki had with his boyfriend he decided it was time they went shopping, after all, the colors of those ropes really suited Blade. As Misaki thought about his mate being tied up he pulled on some new denim shorts that he thought went very well with his block colored sweater, following it with bright red socks and his red converse. 

Misaki stood up and tapped his right foot on the floor to get his shoe fitting correctly before he continued with his left and made sure his feet were fully on the ground before he started to walk, he made the mistake a few months ago to start walking while tapping one of his feet only to land on his stomach. He had proceeded to hate his body for the next week after that incident. He doesn't talk about it anymore.

He made his way out of his house after getting his house key and a water bottle, he was a thirsty boy after all and he would be the first to tell you that. As he was locking his house he could hear birds chirping and for once it was actually nice to be outside as he wasn't dying from humidity or social interaction. 

That was quickly ruined as his boyfriend started to yell for the birds to "shut up!" and they soon flew away as, "no one, in their right mind would want to be around such an asshole." This was what Misaki was thinking as he sighed and turned slightly to see his boyfriend walking over with an annoyed look while he stared at the birds and lunged at them a little as if he was going to fight them.

"Why....Why is this my mate?" Misaki asked himself quietly as he sighed again before he turned to his boyfriend fully. "Hey! Leave them alone!" Misaki told him as he walked past him and slapped his arm. "Let them leave in peace. They are blessed." He said as he walked over to Blades car.

"They are blessed huh? What do you mean by that? That they got to see my handsome face?" Blade asked with a smirk as he looked over to Misaki and quickly walked over to his car as well.

"No they are blessed because they can get away from you." Misaki said with a playful smirk before he got into the car and buckled up. He could hear Blade outside the car make a choked noise before he could see his boyfriends face in the car window.

"You just love hating me don't you?" Blade asked as he got into the drivers seat and started the car before getting buckled up himself.

"You have no idea babe." Was softly heard before they made their way to the shopping mall.

-------the car ride------

Misaki sang softly as he danced around a little in the passenger seat of Blades car not caring who saw or watched. He was in his jam and he didn't care anymore, he wanted to have fun today and that is what he was going to have. 

Blade smiled big as every now and then he would look over at Misaki to see him singing and dancing and just overall having a good time. This was Blades favorite part of the day, if you were to ask him later on.

He loved how Misaki was so open and free with him, that he didn't want to hide or keep things from him. He wanted to know every single thing about Misaki and he was happy that he could be himself around the other as well. 

Everything was so special to him already about his mate and he was so overwhelmed with emotion that his mind kept going blank. A perfect way to describe it for Blade, if he were asked, would be, when you see a movie or a music video. Those parts where they have those pleasing scenes. Where they are with their friends or significant other and the sun is setting, where you can feel the raw emotion come off of the screen as you see the person smiling and laughing at something that is happening off screen. Yeah, that would be what its like. He wanted to cherish every small and big thing with this person that it hurt at times, but you know what? 

 That is okay.

Blade was starting to learn that now.

He took in a deep breathe before he yelled out one of the words startling Misaki before the smaller male laughed and continued to sing, this time with Blade as he continued to dance, but not for himself anymore, but for the two of them.