36. Prank (part 2)

-Blades POV-

I smirked as i looked at the box in my hand, now all I needed to do was get Misaki to agree without him finding out. I walked back into the room and sat down next to the lump on my bed.

"Hmm i wonder where Misaki could be" i said as he rolled onto the lump and it started to squirm around.

"G-GET OFF!!!" i heard Misaki whine before I pulled the blanket up.

"Oh there you are. I was wondering where you were" I said with a smile and he rolled his eyes and sighed.

"You knew i was here the whole time you big mean butt!" he said and wiggled around slightly while I laughed. "Hey babe?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Yeah?" he questioned softly as he stared at me with curious eyes while he moved the blanket so he could actually see me and I could fully see his face.

"Can we dye your hair?" I asked as he looked at me confused while the other quieted down and got interested in the question.

"What? Why?" he asked as he touched his hair gently while staring at me with a slightly worried look.

"Because I think you would look cute" I said with a smile as I watched him.

"What color?" He asked with a raised eyebrow as he calmed down a little.

"That's going to be a surprise." I said and a look of worry went across his face. "Don't worry babe I wouldn't do anything to hurt you" I said and he calmed down a lot at that.

"I know but.....I just don't know about this" he said softly before everyone was poking at him and telling him he should do it and finally he gave in.

-time skip-

"Why is it burning?" He asked softly but I just kissed his cheek and smiles.

"We are putting things in your hair what did you expect?" I asked and all he did was nod slightly.

"Well...why does it look like its getting lighter?" he asked with a confused expression. He must really not know anything about hair dye or anything because most likely anyone else would have noticed by now what was happening.

"Youll see" I said and looked at the time before I smiled and patted his back gently. "Alright, time to wash it out" I said softly and he smiled big while looking at me. "Get undressed and im going to cover the mirrors" I said and he looked at me confused but before he could ask I answered. "Its a surprise so you cant see until its dry" I said and he stopped before he nodded and started to get undressed before he got into the shower and waited for me.

Once I covered all the mirrors so he couldn't see anything once he was out, I got undressed and quickly got into the shower and carefully rinsed out the bleach from Misakis hair while he smiled happily and leaned into my touch more. I smiled as I watched him and let him, hopefully he won't be super mad at me for doing this and if he is...well crap oh well he will be mad at me then.

Once all the bleach was out of his hair I told him he could open his eyes and he did as he looked up at me with a smile. He already looked different but I'm not completely sure how I feel about it. We will above to see when I dry his hair.

Once we got out I dried him off quickly before I dried myself off and turned to him, "ready?" I asked and he nodded with a big smiled as he looked at me. I nodded and started to blow dry his hair. Once it was dry I stopped and I stared at him with wide eyes and my mouth open as I tried to figure out what to say.

"What?" He asked confused and touched his hair gently, "does it not look good?" He asked softly with a small frown and I cleared my throat as I calmed myself down.

"N-no it's not anything l-like that more of you look.....really good" I said and I bit me lip as I tried to calm myself down. He looked sexy as fuck as a blonde and I just.....I don't even know anymore.

"Oh?" He asked with a smirk as he watched me before he looked down and blushed deeply as he looked at my...lets say somewhere that was now very active and wanted to join.

"Well can I see it now?" He asked as he looked back up to my eyes and I gulped a bit worried and scared now. I had forgotten that he doesn't know what I did to his hair, he had no idea what was going on and wanted to know now.

I quickly hugged him as he moved his hand to the towel covering the mirror, "please don't be mad" I said softly and he looked at me confused but a look of angry and fright went across his face.

"What did you do?" He asked with wide eyes before he quickly removed the towel and looked at himself in the mirror as I closed my eyes and held onto him tightly.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?! WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?!?" He screamed and squirmed around in my hold. "Why would you do this?!" He yelled before he calmed down and looked at me.

I looked at him and sighed softly, "it was to get you back from when you scared me. But! I was being serious when I said it looks really really good on you!" I said and he whimpered softly and hid his face in his hands.

"I know you were telling the truth idiot! I just cant believe you would do this to me!" He said and took a deep breath. "Did the others know about it?" He asked softly and I shook my head.

"No they didn't know anything about it. I guess they really did want your hair dyed or something. I don't know" I said with a shrug before I started to kiss his neck gently and he whimpered softly as I went over his soft spot and smirked.

"Can we go a round?" I asked with a soft growl and he blushed deeply at that before he looked at the door.

"It's locked" I said and kissed behind his ear getting a small moan in return before he turned in my arms and kissed me gently before he nodded a little before he kissed me once again this time letting me kiss him back.

This prank had turned out well after all.