32. Soup

-Blades POV-

'Oh shit.' That's all I thought as my angry  dad stood before my room door with his hands on his hips.

"What in the world do you think you're doing not being around your sister?! She's come to visit and you're just up in your room! Open your door all the way! What are you even doing in there?!" Dad asked as he tried to push past me.

After a few tries he got through and I was worried he would see Misaki and not in the way a dad should. I closed my eyes and waited for the yelling, but it didn't come.

I opened my eyes and looked at them both silently as I heard a small yawn.

"Oh? Misaki what are you doing sleeping so late!" he said placing his hands on his hips again.

"Hi" he said with a soft smile, "I wasn't feeling to good so blade was letting me rest up here but I didn't want him to leave. I'm sorry I caused so much trouble" he said softly with a frown as he held the comforter close to his body looking down a bit.

"Oh no honey. That's alright. If blade would have explained it would've been better but you know him he's to stubborn to do anything." he sighed softly before a smile graced his face. "I'll bring you up some soup to help you feel better. You stay right there" he said and Misaki nodded before he walked off leaving to the kitchen to make Misaki some soup.

I watched him until he disappeared before looking over at Misaki who was smiling at me.

"How in the world did you not mess up or anything?" I asked as I gently closed my bedroom door and walked over to him to which he just smirked and pulled me down kissing me gently.

"It's easy" he giggled softly, "you just have to know what tone of voice to use really" he shrugged as if it was nothing.

"Wha- how?! My dad can see through anything!" I said as I just stared at him amazed. He looked at me a bit confused before blushing brightly and looking away.

"I-I don't know! I was j-just able to pull I-it off!" He said crossing his arms before curling up in a ball under the covers hiding his face.

I smirked and climbed into bed with him hugging him around his waist and nuzzles my head into his neck.

"It's really warm under here" I said softly and he just hummed softly and his breath started to even out.

I smiled to myself and continued to hold him close and moved the blanket down a bit as I closed my eyes to drift off into sleep before my dad came in with a small bowl.

"I brought Misaki some soup." he said softly setting it down on the night stand. I nodded and smiled.

"I'll feed him in a few minutes once it's cooled down." I said and he nodded before leaned down to kiss my forehead and then the top of Misaki head waking him up slightly before he fell back asleep.

"He needs to watch out blade. He could get really sick around this time of year." he said and I just rolled my eyes and nodded.

"I know I know" I said and sighed lightly before he shook his head and I walked out of the room closing the door gently.

After a few minutes I felt Misaki start to wake up as he was moving around a bit more. "I smell food" he mumbled softly into my chest before I chuckled.

"Yeah. Dad brought up soup for you." I said and he nodded sitting up and looked around before yawning.

"You should feed me." He said looking down at me.

I laughed lightly, "and why should I feed you?" I asked curiously.

"Because I'm sick and when someone is sick you should always feed them. Especially if that sick person is your boyfriend~" he said leaned down to my face and kissing both of my cheeks before my lips.

I smiled happily and licked my lip still able to taste the Chapstick he had put on earlier today. I nodded and sat up before feeding him one spoonful of cooled down soup at a time.

He smiled happily and I truly looked at him and realized he looked more tired than I had originally thought him to be. He had slightly dark bags under his eyes and his eyes were a darker shade than they use to be. His body looked wore out and I decided then and there that once he finished the soup he would be staying here and sleep.

I held him closer as I couldn't to feed him, I don't think I've ever seen someone this happy when being fed unless they were a baby.

I smiled and sighed softly as I watched him. he looked at me and blushed brightly noticing that I was more of staring at him then actually paying attention to the soup and how much of one thing was going into the spoon.

"I don't wanna eat anymore." He said softly and I tore my eyes from him and looked down at the bowl to see that he had eaten a bit more over half of the soup. I nodded and smiled kissing his cheek gently before setting the bowl back on the nightstand.

"Let's sleep a bit. You look really tired." I said and he just nodded before he laid down on my chest and I laid back onto the bed and snuggled into him.

After a few minutes Misaki fell asleep and I soon followed him into my own dream.