27. My Dear Lovely Sister

-Misakis POV-

I woke up to the sound of screaming not to far from me. As I woke up I rubbed my eyes before slowly opening them and came face to face with a sleeping blade.

"What's happening?" I mumbled out as I tried to sit up but couldn't before of blade and I slightly slapped him arm a few times and he slowly let go. I sat up and saw two female figures screaming at the door way.

I stared at them as they continued and turned to blade and pushed at his shoulder to no success of waking him up so I decided to push at his face and he just decided to swat at my hand. I sighed lightly covering his nose making sure no air could get through and leaned down kissing until he ran out of air and had to wake up.

He sat up quickly before holding his head and covering his ears. "What is all that noise?" He whined and saw me and held me close begging me to make it stop.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at the girls who had continued to scream this whole time. "Hey both of you" I said and they quieted down. "Shut up. You're annoying." I said and one girl laughed as the other I think was to far gone in something to even hear what I said.

"That's a beautiful introduction and I love how you're curled up with my little brother." The taller of the two said. This girl had long wavy dark brown hair and piercing green eyes. She had a few freckles and had nice curves. She also had a nice smile on her face showing that she wasn't mad or surprised that I was here.

"I'm Janette, Blades older sister. I've heard a lot about you." She smiled and waved. "And this is my girlfriend soon to be wife~ Charlotte" she said and the smaller of the two fanned herself as her face got really red.

"Is something wrong?" I asked a bit concerned about the girls health.

Janette laughed lightly and nodded, "yeah she's fine. She's just a die hard yaoi fan." She smiled and I looked at her confused.

"I'll say okay so I don't get more confused. I'm Misaki, Blades boyfriend." I said with a slight smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you and I'm not a morning person." I said with a wave.

"Who is. Charlotte had to drive most of the way as I was asleep. She's a morning person and I don't know how. Well we will be downstairs. You put on a shirt and come downstairs so we can all get to know each other." Janette said before walking off with Charlotte downstairs.

"A shirt?" I asked and looked down to see that I didn't have a shirt on. "Ah! I did it again!" I whimpered and blade looked at me confused.

"You did what again?" He asked softly as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"I threw my shirt off again. This always happen!" I groaned lowly and rubbed my temples and blade just chuckled lightly.

"So irresponsible" he said before slowly uncurling from around me.

"What?! I'm gonna slap you!" I yelled and slapped him upside the head. He laughed and held his head.

"Okay okay I understand." He said laughing. "You're very responsible......at times" he said before getting up quickly and getting dressed before running downstairs.

I pouted and sighed lightly as I watched him run off before getting off of his bed and scream startled. His friends woke up and sighed.

"So much screaming" one of them grumbled.

"I-I'm sorry you scared m-me" I panted out before Blade ran back up asking if I was okay.

"Y-Yeah im fine just your friends scared me" i said as i slowly walked around his room trying to find my shirt only to have arms wrap around me stopping me from finding my shirt.

"What do you want?" i asked as i looked up at Blade who was nuzzling his head against my neck befoer kissing the top of my head, "I have another friend that would very much like to meet you right now" he said with a smirk as i blushed deeply.

"S-shut up" i said and squirmed out of his hold and soon found my shirt behind a few things. He pouted before shrugging and going back downstairs once i was downstairs and talking to his sister meeting them finally in person and awake not all grumpy.