9. A car ride and others

-Misakis POV-

"Can he sit with me?" one of the guys in the back asked as blade stopped at a red light.

Blade seemed to think about this, and grumbled nodding. "I guess so" he said as his friend started to pull me out of his lap.

Blade grunted as my face came close to his almost close to kissing but didn't before I was pulled into his friends lap.

I blushed as his friend looked me in the eyes making no move to break eye contact as the car started to move again.

"So how old are you?" The guy on the left of me asked since I was facing a different direction.

"Seventeen, just turned today" I said not even looking at him as I continued to stare back at the eyes that were staring at mine.

A few of the other guys asked questions while Blade drove us to where ever he was driving us with out me and his friend breaking eye contact .

Blade cleared his throat and started to pick me up out of the guy lap while we were slowly coming out of the trance we were in.

I looked up at him then around to see I was in front of a house. I looked back at him confused as he growled lightly at his friend as he continued to stare at me.

I blushed seeing him and quickly looked away.

"Where am I?" I asked looking back up at Blade again.

He smiled and nuzzled his head on top of mine, "you're at my house" he said as he started to walk inside.

I whimpered looking at him and shook my head, "do I have to go inside?" I asked looking at the house then back at him.

He frowned looking down at me, "why? Do you not want to?" he asked and I could see he was a bit hurt and there was another emotion but I couldn't really tell what it was.

I looked at him, then the house, then his friends to realize his friend was still staring at me.

"I-I don't know." I mumbles and hid my face in his chest as I blushed lightly.

"Well you're coming inside." he chuckled lightly and continued his walk to his house as the others followed.

-Jason's POV (blades friend that held Misaki)-

He's so cute! His face flushes red when something happens.

I can see why blade is protective of him just with us, I'm actually surprised he let Misaki sit in my lap.

The car ride to blades house was fun, we got to find things out about him, like what his favorite food is. I was happy that I got to hold him, he seemed fragile but at the same time not. We had this blow out of staring at each other until Blade took him out of my lap, sadly.

We got out and started walking to his house most likely going to do the same thing as we always do after school.

"So what are we going to do anyways?" Misaki asked looking up at Blade.

"We will most likely destroy something like we do everyday" I laughed lightly before getting slapped upside the head by Blade.

I mumbled a few curse words under my breath as we walked inside.

I touched the back of my head only to feel a bump, I sighed and was glad once we got to blades room as I jumped onto the bed.

"I'll be right back." I heard Blade say before leaving the room, leaving Misaki alone with us.

"Sleep!" I yelled snuggling into a pillow.

I heard a small giggle as I continued to snuggle into the pillow.

I looked up from the pillow to see everyone staring at Misaki basically drooling over him.

I saw Misakis face go a bright pink as he noticed what he had did, I quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him close and hugged him tightly.

"That was so adorable!!" I yelled and the others agreed quickly watching us.

He blushed and hid his face in my neck making it all warm and caused me to whimper lightly.

After a few minutes of staying like that I got hit upside the head so hard I went flying back.

What the hell is happening?