26. Dominate

-Misakis POV-

'What do you mean get out of here?' I text back and sighed lightly waiting for a reply before my phone started to go off. I looked at it and the caller ID read 'Blade' and showed a picture of him smiling.

I answered and put it up to my ear but didn't say anything and just waited. All I heard was heavy breathing and I sighed lightly.

"Yes?" I asked and a low growl came over through the phone.

"Get your ass out here right now." Growled the voice and I recognized it as Blades and that just sent chills down my spine. I got up and walked over to the window facing the front yard and looked out and there he was just standing there with the phone pressed to his ear.

"What do you want?" I asked happy and proud of myself for not letting my giddy feelings get in the way of my speaking.

"Get out here right now." He said in a demanding tone that had me slowly opening the door before I was pushed in and my shirt was instantly pulled up as hand searched my body.

"Get off blade!" I yelled as I smacked at his hands which were quickly removed as he just stared down at me.

"He didn't touch you did he? So help me god Misaki if he touched you" I growled and I could see his temper was getting to him.

"No he didn't. Why would he touch me?" I asked confused. 'what is he even talking about' I asked myself.

"He likes you" he grumbled lowly.

"Of course he likes me blade. We wouldn't be friends otherwise." I said as I stared up at him.

"No in a more than friendly way." He said through clenched teeth.

"Why wo-" I was cut short by an almost naked Jason and a growl from blade.

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear" blade said and Jason just looked purely confused.

Before I knew it all I heard was, "you're coming with me" and then I saw the front door of Jason's house get smaller and smaller as I was carried away from the house.

"You know this counts as kidnapping right?" I asked him and he just growled in response. He seemed to be doing that a lot recently. Soon we reached his house and chuckled lightly, "I can see my house from here." I said laughing lightly again.

He stomped up the stairs and threw me onto his bed as his friends sat on the floor next to the bed playing a video game.

"Hey Misaki" They said together and I softly replied before a heavy weight was put on me. I looked up to see the said weight and sighed lightly.

"Get off of me blade" i said and squirmed around a little.

"You're mine. Do you understand?" He asked as he leaned down to my face. I just stared at him, his eyes were just so amazing. They had so many emotions going through them and they were so bright.

"Do you understand?!" He yelled at me and my eyes widened in surprise as I nodded and gulped softly.

"Good." He growled lowly before hugging me tightly and close. I soon hugged back and he curled up in a ball around me. "I'm never letting you go" he said tightening his grip on me.

"Wait what about that girl?" I asked with a growl as well though mine didn't have the same effect. His friends answered for him as he decided to pass out while hugging me still.

"His sister and her girlfriend are getting married that's what you heard or whatever." One of them mumbled and I just sighed more aggravated as now I had more questions.

I sighed lightly and gave into the hug and relaxed against him.

I never knew him growling and talking like that could be such a turn on.