28. Fashion show

-blades POV-

Misaki. My god Misaki. The lord is testing me right now and just mm I don't know if I can take it. Misaki is currently trying on clothes, but not just any clothes. He was trying on my sisters girlfriends, soon to be wife, clothes. I don't think I've ever had an erection like this.

My sister told me that she was a huge yaoi fan but I didn't expect this. This is like off the board huge fan. It's like she prepared everything just for Misaki so I could be tested to see if I could handle just sitting here and watching him change into different outfits. All the way from sailors to schoolgirls. Half were girls clothes and the other half were boys but they all did well on showing off Misakis body and God damn it was sexy.

I guess he was to concentrated on my sisters girlfriend to really notice that I was looking at him and just waiting for something to happen so I could take off with him and whatever outfit he would be in at that time.

I looked away so I wouldn't attack him or anything while he was changing but the action seemed to do me no good.

"Blade what do you think of this?" he asked and now I had to turn and look. I couldn't just not reply to him, he would think I'm mad at him or something. So I turned and I swear my memories were erased to make room for the new image I had looked at of my beautiful Misaki.

Misaki was dressed up in a short nurse outfit that stopped at his mid-thigh and if anyone was to say that it wasn't hot they were dead. Even a blind person could tell that misaki looked as hot even hotter than the sun. I just stared at him and nearly came into my pants as I watched him spin around a little to show the full outfit.

"Blade! Earth to Blade!" Misaki yelled and waved a hand in my face once he had gotten closer. This made me snap out of the day-dream I was in and I had to clear my throat a few times to actually answer him.

"I-I think it looks wonderful on you" I said as I watched him place his hands on his hips and just stared down at me like he knew what I was thinking which he most likeky did know as it wasn't that hard to tell that I wanted him bad.

Misaki smirked and nodded his head before turning to my sisters girlfriend and told her something before a huge smile went across her face and she nodded quickly before turning to my sister and saying something causing her to smirk just like Misaki. They were planning something I just know it. What confirmed it was when my sister leaned down to Misakis ear and whispered something. She never did that unless she was up to something. Trust me when I say that, Ive had to learn the hard way with that whisper thing of hers.

They whispered a little bit more before they continued on with the changing of outfits as if nothing had happened. Like no whispering or asking of questions ever happen, they even did it so casually that I started to think that I might have just thought of it all but the looks they were giving each other said otherwise.

I watched them as I continued to sit and watch Misaki change before they said that the show was over and that my sister wanted to go shopping but wanted Misaki to come along. I volunteered to go as well but they told me to stay home as I wasn't allowed to leave the house while they were away.

"Must be their times" I grumbled as I went to my room to fix my problem.