31. Interruptions

-Blades POV-

As I slipped my hand into the back of Misaki underwear he had put on the door to my room burst open only to revel my sister.

"I see you're enjoying yourself." She said with a smirk as Misaki blushed brightly and I held him close my hand still in his underwear.

"I would be enjoying myself more if we were left alone." I grumbled and groped Misakis butt a little making him whimper softly.

My sister nodded and walked off closing the door behind her. Something felt off but I let it be and continued to tease Misaki making him whimper and moan.

"I could listen to your moans all day." I said as I kissed his neck leaving a hickey just under his jawline. He moaned softly again and started to grind down on me slightly before my door slammed open again.

He looked over and blushed more hiding his face in my chest as I looked at the door to see Alice with a smile.

"Yes?" I asked with a sigh.

"Can I video tape you two?" She asked as if it was an everyday question.

"What?" I asked looking at her as if she had gone crazy.

"Ya know. Make a sex tape of you two. It's easy. I just set up the camera over there and you two have sex." She said holding a camera up while a smirk graced her face.

"No! Get out!" I said in a worried and a bit frantic voice. I don't need her or anyone else to see how sexy Misaki gets when we share such an experience together. It's something special that I will keep to myself and myself alone.

She giggled softly before running off with the camera not even closing the door. I sighed and grumbled lightly before Misaki got up and walked over to the door closing it softly.

I smiled happily as I watched his butt bounce a little with each step.

"You know the new underwear really fits well on you. Defines your butt and everything." I said and he blushed brightly as he walked over to me and straddled my lap again looking down at me.

"Your butt bounces as well when you walk." I said licking my lips and smirked as he blushes deeply.

"Why are you watching my butt?" He asked softly as he leaned down kissing my chest gently.

"Because you're sexy. Meaning you butt is sexy as well. I mean just watch it." I said he turned slightly to look back at his butt before shrugging and turning back to me as I groped his butt gently again.

"You have to watch it when you're doing something that makes it bounce. I wouldn't suggest while walking as you would walk into something. Jump and film it or something. No don't do that. Never mind." I said rambling on as he giggled softly every now and then.

I pulled him closer and kissed his gently and slowly at first before it turned heated and I rolled over now having him under me.

I continued to kiss him before I heard a little click and some giggling. I looked over my shoulder to see Alice with a camera and a smile on here face as she looked down at the camera. I growled lowly and got up walking over to her and took the camera and took the card out before closing the door and locking it.

I sighed and turned back to Misaki to find him with big eyes as he stared at me and licked his lips sitting up.

"Misaki?" I asked softly and slightly confused.

"Come here." Was all he said and I threw the card onto my dresser before quickly walking over to him.

"Yes?" I asked softly before he quickly pulled me down and kissed me deeply and I wasn't complaining. I kissed back pulling him up before sitting down with him in my lap.

"That was so sexy" he panted out softly once he pulled away and looked me in the eyes. This made me senses go into over drive and I attacked him with kisses. Him returning as many as he could.

That is until what sounded like someone getting shot was released on my door.

"So may interruptions!" I grumbled lowly and set Misaki next to me and opened the door slightly.

"What do you want?!" I asked no longer patient only to come face to face with my dad.