21. The one with the problem

-misakis POV-

"I can't believe he would cheat on me." I said crying into my pillow as my dad rubbed my back gently.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have let you date anyone." He said as he hugged me the best he could.

"B-but why would he d-do this?!" I cried as I sat up and hugged him back crying into his chest.

-Blades POV-

I sat on the couch bored, confused and worried out of my mind. I was bored as I had nothing to do but I was also confused and worried about Misaki. I wasn't sure what he was talking about at all.

"Maybe it's his time of the month." I mumbled softly and grumbled as I knew that wasn't nice and softly apologized.

After all that had happened I went for a walk before returning home. I looked out of the living room window at Miskais house as I lived across the street and saw that his light was still on.

I looked over at the clock and sighed lightly, "he's not going to want to get up tomorrow" I said and scratched the back of my head before I got up and went to my room going to sleep.

-Misakis POV-

"I don't wanna get up." I mumbled to my father as he tried to wake me up for school.

"You have to Misaki. I know you're all worn out but you have to go even if you don't want to you want to know why? Because I-"

"If I want to be independent I need to go to school and get a good job. I know, I know" I said before sighing softly and slowly getting up.

My father smiled at me and kissed the top of my head before leaving the room. I watched him leave before walking to my bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror. My mind wasn't being so nice to me as it started thinking mean things about how Blade wouldn't want me, but I just shook my head and didn't believe it. I was the best damn thing that happened to him and him not seeing that fully is his own loss.

Once I convinced myself to be in a better mood as it was the morning and me not being a morning person doesn't help, I took a shower and got dressed before grabbing my bag, phone and headphones before telling my dads bye and hugging them before walking out of the house and down to the sidewalk where I put my headphones on and started to look for a song.

As I was doing so the so familiar car pulled up next to me and continued to stay next to me as I walked until I stopped and looked at Blade.

"What do you want?" I asked softly as I stared at him, him staring back looking worried but trying to hide it.

"I want to talk" he said as he patted the seat next to him.

After a few minutes of having a staring contest I slowly got in and put my seat belt on.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked as he started to drive us to school.

"I want to know where this girl came from out of no where." He said calmly as he kept his eyes on the road.

"You should know. I mean she's your girlfriend after all." I grumbled lowly looking away from him as I crossed my arms.

"Exactly my point. I have no idea what you're talking about. Since we've started dating, I have only been dating you and I only will ever date you. That is if we don't break up, but if we do then I'm going to have to win you back again some how." He said rambling on about it before I looked over at him and he quickly shut up so he wouldn't embarrass himself or anything.

"You have a serious problem" I said before sighing lightly and staying quiet until we reached school.

-Blades POV-

I believe Misaki has gone crazy. He thinks I have a girlfriend when I am obviously only dating him.

I don't know what put this thought into his head about me cheating on him. I don't see any way he would think that. I tried to remember any time that might seem like I was but I couldn't remember anything of the sort.

My mind kept pulling blanks on the subject as I know nothing happened to make him think that. I sighed lightly parked in a spot at school and he got out of the car and left without another word.

"I think he might be the one with a problem"