13. Father

-blades pov-

"Who's that?" asked Misaki in a small voice as if a bit sad.

"That's my dad." I grumbled lightly looking down at him as he made the shape of an O with his mouth, while I just stared at his lips wanting to devour them. I mean who wouldn't?! they were so plump, pink, and it made him look so kissable.

"Well one of them at least." I said to him as he looked up at me confused.

"What do you mean?" he asked looking deep into my eyes making me feel all tingling inside.

I started to lean forward before shaking my head quickly stopping myself so I wouldn't scare him off.

"I have two fathers." I said looking at him, by saying this it just made him even more confused. I chuckled lightly and patted his head, "my dad is gay and his mate just so happened to be a male." I said and he looked at me then my father in an understanding way.

I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair making him shiver slightly and blush.

"D-don't do that." he said pushing my hand away failing for a few minutes before a I gave up and let him.

"But why?" I asked pouting and leaning on him, "why can't I run my fingers through your hair?" I whined lightly.

He blushed a bit deeper and shook his head, "b-because you cant!" He said as if he were embarrassed.

"But whhhhhyyyyy?" I asked nuzzling my head against his neck making him cover his face with his hands whimpering, "please stop."

I sighed and decided to leave it for later so I stood back up and looked at him, "I'm going to find out some time." I said and he looked scared at the challenge.

Just then I heard my dad calling me over and I grumbled lightly and looked up putting a fake smile on my face and waved to him.

Misaki must have noticed how tense I was because he placed his hand on mine while blushing and looking away embarrassed, even though he was looking away and such it calmed me down just to have that simple touch.

My dad waved me over and I sighed and started walking to him but half way through I noticed Misakis hand never left mine, I looked down to see Misaki following behind me looking at things such as posters on the wall off in a day dream most likely.

I smirked and made sure not to disrupt him as I moved my hand and ran my fingers through his hair gently. He made a small sound that I couldn't quite make out so I ran my hand through his hair again but gently tugged on it and he moaned softly closing one eye blushing a bright pink as his back arched a little.

I stopped walking and looked at him as he started coming back to reality and quickly looked at me with a pout, "I told you not to do that!" he whimpered embarrassment showing clearly in his voice.

I stared at him before he snapped his fingers in front of my face making me come out of the trance I was in.

"Your father still wants to see you, Baka" he said and I quickly hugged him close.

"You have no idea how sexy that was." I mumbled into his neck and he hid his face in mine.

I heard someone clear their throat and looked up to see my father eyeing Misaki suspiciously.

"Ah hello father." I said not letting go of Misaki.

"Yes hello,... who's this?" he asked pointing at Misaki.

"This is my mate, Misaki" I said smiling proudly.
.....