29. Shopping

-Misakis POV-

Blades sister is really nice and her soon to be wife, let's just say wife. I never really thought of him having siblings but there's always a secret to everyone.

I blushed brightly as we were walking around and many people though that I was their son. I mean they aren't that much older than me but how they dress more classy made them seem more mother like and then I'm over here all like in casual clothes kinda gives off that impression.

I sighed lightly as we went shopping around a bit, mainly for Charlotte, blades sister, wife. I giggled every now and then when one of them would get embarrassed by the other saying something. It didn't even have to be sexual it could of just been a simple joke and it would embarrass one of them.

'They are so cute together' I thought with a smile, "relationship goals" I mumbles softly before I started to laugh lightly.

"What's so funny?" Janette asked while the smaller girl agreed, wanting to know what was funny.

"Well I was watching you two and saw how cute you were and said relationship goals like one of those pictures then I thought about blade and all that came to mind was him passed out on the couch as some random game was on." I said laughing more.

Janette looked confused before picturing it and laughing along with me, "yeah. That's blade for you. He doesn't really do much." She said laughing. Charlotte, jades wife, giggled softly as she pictured it as well.

"Let me guess he also has one arm resting on the back of the couch as his other hand is half way in his pants and his legs are sprawled out, right?" Janette asked and I sighed lightly with a nod.

"You're sadly correct." I said before we laughed again and started on our way back home. Charlotte was talking about different pieces of clothing we bought and how troublesome most of them where but how nice they looked.

Janette had a smile on her face as she just listened, she was really happy. She looked so relaxed as Charlotte continued to talk it's like she found inner peace.

"Hey, Misaki are you even listening?" Charlotte  asked snapping her fingers in my face breaking me from thought.

"Sorry about that. I was just thinking about somethings." I said laughing nervously.

"You need to pay attention! This is for Blade after all!" She said as she resumed her talking.

I smiled and sighed lightly, 'you better prepare yourself blade, because Charlotte is crazy and this might just work' I thought I myself as a smirk went across my face and we pulled up in the driveway.

-----------------

These are really short I know /)~(\ I'm sorry but there will be more ^^

Don't forget to vote if you enjoy and maybe even leave a comment. Thank you so much to everyone who has been enjoying this story. There will be more to come.