7. A kiss

-blades POV-

After that class I had a few other but I couldn't wait for last hour.

We were currently walking to our last class of the day. Me being on the football team, of course puts me with the popular people. I honestly don't really like hanging out with them as much, ever since I found my mate.

I keep worrying about him, my wolf wants to know where, what, and how he is doing. He doesn't have that many friends from what I can tell, so he can get pushed around easily, and he doesn't really process some things as quickly like others.

He is smart when it comes to some subjects though from what I've heard before at least. He is adorable I know that for sure, and I don't know how people aren't all over him!

Right now I'm on my way to P.E., which he just so happens to have as well for the last hour. I get to see him running around and everything. -fan boys a little then clears throat- sorry about that.....

Anyways, as soon as I walked in I saw my weird ass friends. I call them that because they aren't like the other people, they are basically like class clowns, they are the best.

I walked over to them high fiving them and saying hey to all of them, when all of a sudden this amazing scent got to me making me look over at the door only to see my cute little mate. He quickly went into the locker room to change most likely.

I know it may seem wrong, but yes....I did follow him to find him changing, so I decided to go up to him after he got his shorts on.

"hey" I said making him jump slightly and turn to me with a frightened look on his face. This made me frown slightly, he was so scared of me he couldn't even look at me normally.

"y-yes?" he asked gulping a bit loudly still only having his head turned towards me.

"I just wanted to talk to you" I said sitting on the bench behind him, so others could sit and such.

"about w-what?" he asked turning to me showing me his chest, only to have black and violet marks all over it making me feel sad, angry, and guilty, making me frown even more.

"what's wrong?" he asked now looking fine instead of scared.

"did I do this?" I asked reaching my hand out and touching the bruised skin, making him flinch a little and flinch. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you again" I said worried that I had pressed to hard on the bruises.

He shook his head, "your fingers are just cold" he mumbled and looked at me, "and yeah, a bit only one mainly but it has apparently healed a lot since I cant feel it anymore." he said making me worried.

"what did I do?" I asked grabbing his arm making him look at me confusingly.

"I believe you broke one of my ribs is all, but it doesn't hurt anymore and I can move around a lot more" he said making me cringe at knowing he was in such pain, I should have never done that to him. He didn't deserve that at all.

"I'm sorry I really am" I said pulling him onto my lap making him blush.

"W-wha-" he tired to get out but I interrupted by kissing him.

After a few moments he started to kiss back wrapping his arms around my neck.

As I heard my friends goofing off while coming into the locker room and pulled back as he was panting lightly.

My friends looked at us for a few minutes making me and him blush but him more and look down.

"Ooooh!! He's gettin da booty!" one yelled making the others laugh and oh with him while making me chuckle and him hide his face in my neck.

"We should continue to get changed." I said and he nodded getting out of my lap before I pulled him down again and kissed him quickly before letting him go and getting up to get dressed.