20. A fight between two lovers

-misakis POV-
"What was he talking about girlfriend?!" I asked growling to myself. I know I shouldn't be worried but this is blade we are talking about. The smexy football player. The one all the girls want!

What if he's dating a girl right now and not telling me?! But why would he tell father about it. What if it slipped and he covered it up.

Oh god is blade cheating on me? I whimpered softly as I sat on my bed as a headache invaded my head.

What if he got her pregnant and that's why he's dating her?! What else is he hiding from me?

-blades POV-

Once my conversation was done with misakis father I went to misakis room to see that his door was closed. I sighed lightly already not liking this. I walked to the door and knocked on it lightly before trying to open it but it was locked.

I looked at the door confused and knocked again, "Misaki?" I called through the door and heard some shuffling. It then went silent and a small, "what?" Came through the door but it sounded off. It sounded sad and scared.

I placed my hand on the door and put my ear up to it, "what's wrong baby? Why is the door locked?" I asked as I turned the knob slightly before it wouldn't turn anymore to let me into the room where my love sat sad and scared.

"What's her name?" I heard through the door and I'm sure I looked weird but I managed a confused face with concern in it.

"Her? What are you talking about?" I asked before the door was basically ripped open.

"Her name.....what is it?"

"Who?" I asked confused. "What girl?"

"Your girlfriend!" He said as tears filled his eyes.

"Girlfriend?!" I asked and looked at him as if he was crazy. "Misaki you're my only love. I'm only dating and will only date you." I said as I went to hug him but he backed up.

"Leave." He said while shaking.

"What?"

"I said leave!" He said screaming at me while teared rolled down his face. After a few minutes of me not moving he started to throw things at me and started screaming. So I thought it was best to leave him be so I went outside as I could still hear the pained cries of my love. Wanting to go comfort him but not make him more angry or whatever his emotion was right now, probably heart break but I don't know what he was talking about.

Girlfriend? Where did that come from?! I thought to myself as I walked alone down the street away from my love.