6. A few lustful glances

~Blades POV~

Oh god I never realized how sexy and cute my little mate was.

Looking at him he couldn't be over 5 feet and 2 inches, while I stand at 6 feet.

His body was small but he had a frame, looking back on what I did to him I felt really bad now.

This kid stole my heart once I walked into school today.

We had a few classes together and I was always a few seats away from him. He always sat in the back making it easier for him to either sleep or do random things.

During our first hour, which I guess you could say was like a studying class yet still a class where they teach lessons, he was drawing. I guess he felt me staring at him because after some time he looked up at me then blushed looking away.

I continued to stare at him the rest of the period as he sat there and slept, drew, and even listened to music tapping on his desk slightly, he was just too cute!

~Misakis POV~

I got into the classroom first.
Thank god for that.
But anyways once I was bored of staring out the widow I got out a piece of paper and started to draw as everyone else piled into the room.

After some time of people getting into their groups, I started to feel a bit uncomfortable as my body started to get slightly hot.

I looked up and made eye contact with Blade. I blushed slightly and looked away continuing to draw.

Through out the whole period I drew, slept while listening to music then changing some songs tapping on my desk mumbling to myself the words while thinking.

Why does Blade affect me this much now? is there something wrong with me? what's going on and why does he keep staring at me?!