8. P.E.

-Misakis POV-

Oh my gobstoppers! that was so embarrassing!

I felt my face heat up as I could feel blade staring at me from his locker..i mean of course I don't know where that is or anything! o////o

I quickly put on my shirt and shoes then walked out to the main gym where everyone meets up before getting dressed and such.

Now I'm certainly not the best in gym but I'm certainly not the worst either! I can outrun the football players but I can hardly do a pull up. I have the lower body strength just not the upper sadly.

I smiled as Cole walked out in his PE uniform, now he might now pay attention in class but he loves gym. he could live in a gym if he wanted, he would survive somehow.

He walked over and slumped against me, and yawned.

"Still tired I see." I said giggling lightly causing his head to bounce along with mine.

He grumbles something under his breath and hugged me close snuggling into me.

-Coles POV-

"Cole" he giggled as I continued to snuggle into him, "you can't fall asleep like this you weirdo." he said poking me in the stomach.

"I've been stabbed!" I said dramatically putting almost all of my weight on him.

"Ah! Cole! stop I'm going to fall!" he yelped clinging to me, as I almost burst out laughing which doesn't happen very often.

I decided to let it out with a light chuckle as I got off of him and heard a light growl.

I looked over to see blade glaring at me. I looked at him emotionlessly before flipping him off.

"Mr. Baits! what have I told you about flipping people off?!" the PE teacher yelled to me while walking out of his office.

"To not do it." I said looked at him to which he sighed and shook his head.

"Anyways we are playing basketball." he said making my eyes widen and my energy levels increase.

"I'm guessing you can't wait to play." Misaki whispered into my ear while the PE teacher continued to talk.

I nodded quickly looking at him, "I can't wait at all" I said and hugged him tight, tight enough to where he had to hit my arm for me to let go.

"Sorry" I mumbled looking at him, "I could kiss it better for you." I smirked watching him as his face turned a nice shade of pink.

"N-no I'm fine" he said blushing and looking away.

-Blades POV-

I hate that guy! I don't even know who he is! What makes him think he can put his hands all over MY mate?!

I took a deep breath calming down until I saw my mate blushing and that bastard smiling at him.

I wanted to punch him in the face sending him to the wall. I growled lightly to myself, as my buddy places his hand on my shoulder. "you okay?" he asked looking at me concerned.

I nodded slightly before my other buddy smiled big running over to Misaki.

What the hell is he up to?

I asked my self watching him as he talked to my cute little mate and that annoying bastard.

After a few nods and such my buddy picked up Misaki and walked over to me placing him next to me.

His face was a bright red, "w-what are you doing?!" He asked looking at my friend, who just smirked and shrugged walking off leaving me alone with him, well as alone we could get while being in class.

-Misakis POV-

-after a few games of basketball-

I watched as blades muscles moved and flexed while he ran and shot the ball making him look even more sexy if that was possible.

"Rape!" Cole yelled into my ear making me jump startled. He chuckled and held onto me making sure I wouldn't fall over. I pouted as I looked up and saw him staring at me with his mouth opened a bit.

"Whoa." he said reaching out to me and touched something making me shiver out of pleasure.

"C-Cole" I whimpered as I realized my ears had come out in fright and he was massaging my ears.

"They're so soft." he mumbled rubbing them more making me bite my lip a bit hard holding back a small moan threatening to was escape from my throat before I was pulled away and carried away into the locker room.

I opened my eyes to see a pissed off blade,

Oh god what's going to happen?

I thought to myself, before I let out a small whimper mixed in with a moan as I realized he had started to lick the ears on top of my head.

"B-blade what a-are you doing?" I asked panting lightly, before he lightly nipped my ear causing another small moan to come out of me making him smirk in satisfaction.

After that the bell rang letting us know school was over. We soon got dressed in normal clothes and as I was about to start walking home blade pulled me into his car while his buddies where in their normal seats.

I blushes looking at him as I noticed I was in his lap, "y-yes?" I asked looking at him.

He smiled up at me and started driving with me still in his lap as the other stared at me and suddenly started asking me questions, making me nervous.

________________________

I'm starting a new story? I guess you could call it ^^

You can ask any character out of my stories, and they will answer ^^ so ask away!