35. Pranks (part 1)

-Misaki pov-

I can't believe that blade has no idea what anime is! How dare he compare it to a cartoon!! He shall pay for not knowing simple things!!!

As I snuck around the house looking for my prey I was deciding on what to say when I found him.

After awhile on searching I found him in the laundry room folding warm clothes. I smiled at the thought of warm clothes but shook my head and thought about my mission.

"YOU KILLED MY FATHER PREPARE TO DIE!!!" I yelled before I started to throw pillows at him.

Yes I know that not the best thing to say and yes I might have taken some pillows from the couch as ammo but that's besides the point. The point is that it scared him and my mission was complete.

He had screamed like a little girl while I laughed and ran away. It was hard to get blade back with pranks and everything but today had been my day and I was feeling great. That was, until I heard footsteps coming after me.

I screamed and quickly ran to the bedroom and slammed the door behind me as a strong force started hitting it not even a minute later. I squirmed around and locked the door quickly and backed away as blade pounded his fist against the door.

"Open this door right now you pillow monster!!" He yelled before he stopped and waited a few seconds before I heard a small knock. "Please?" He asked softly and I shook my head even though he couldn't see me but I was sure he knew what I was doing and I could hear him sigh dramatically before he walked off.

"Boys" I said and shook my head but giggled softly afterwards. "Hes so silly"

-Blades POV-

"Just you wait. Ill get you back" I mumbled softly as I went back to the kitchen. I think I have the perfect plan to get him back as well.

~Time Skip~

"And so I threw pillows at him and he screamed like a little girl, It was hilarious" Misaki said while laughing as I sighed and turned onto my other side having my back facing my friends as I was on my bed and they were on the ground.

"You should have recorded it" one of my friends said while laughing as the others joined in on agreeing and laughing.

"I think everyone has heard it about a thousand times" I groaned softly.

"Heard what?" one of my other friends asked as he walked into the room eating some chips.

"How I scared Blade so bad he screamed like a little girl" Misaki said and I could just hear the smirk in his voice. Im definitely going to get him back.

"I gotta piss" I said as I got up and walked out of the room but made sure to look back at Misaki and waited until he looked at me confused.

"What?" he asked still with a confused face and this caused everyone to stop talking and look over at me. I made sure that it went dead silent in my room and waited until it got uncomfortable for all of them before I narrowed my eyes at Misaki before turning and walked out of the room to the bathroom.

-Misakis POV-

"What was that all about?" I asked and the others shrugged and went back to the small talk they were having. I would sometimes join in and laugh along with them when something was funny.

After awhile I had noticed that Blade still wasn't back and it was kind of starting to scare me before I remembered that I had got him and he was doing all of this on purpose. He was trying to scare me and I had started to freak out. He wont get me, not this time. Ill be sure to remind myself that hes doing this on purpose and that nothing was actually going on. Sometimes he takes a really long time to pee as well so that could just be whats taking so long.

"Hey how long has Blade been gone?" I asked as I looked at all of his and starting to be my friends. A lot of them pulled their phones out while the others thought of when Blade left.

"Hes been gone for about six minutes or so. Why? Are you missing him already?" Jason said with a smirk as he wiggled his eyebrows slightly which I wasn't sure if I should be freaked out by or just start laughing because it was funny.

"No I just thought he was gone for longer is all" I said as I grabbed one of his pillows and got under the covers on his bed.

"What are you doing?" One of his friends asked while laughing softly, "you look really weird right now" he said as he continued to laugh and I just rolled my eyes.

"I am cold so im warming myself up by trapping heat under this blanket with me" I said as I snuggled into the bed more and smiled as I started to get warm.

"We could all just cuddle you and then you will be warm" Jason said and I shook my head quickly.

"To many bodies and I would die from heat if everyone were to cuddle me." I said and a few of them agreed with me complaining that they were already burning up and were trying to cool down. They were outside playing soccer not to long ago while I stayed in the shade and watched all of them. It only made sense that they would be burning up, they were like hard core playing soccer. Some of them even got hurt, they would run over to me for "treatment" as they like to say. Ever since Blade punched Jason its become sort of a joke between all of us.