11. A chat with the guys

Sorry most of this story will be told from Misakis POV
________________________

-Misakis POV-

I sighed lightly making sure no one else heard as I looked around the room as the others talked about football and sports. Blade wasn't here right now his parents needed him for something.

As I laid my eyes upon an object it reminded me of a song. I smiled as I started to hum to the beat and sung the words in my head.

I smiled humming the words as I continued to look around not even noticing that they guys had stopped talking for awhile and were watching me.

I got up off the bed and walked over to my bag still humming and got out my sketch pad and a pencil sitting on the floor next to my bag.

After a few minutes of doodling and humming I looked up to see everyone staring at me making me blush deep and hide behind my sketch book, "y-yes?" I asked looking at each and every one of them.

"Nothing." one said shaking his head as another nodded agreeing.

"T-then why are you staring at me?" I asked still hiding behind my book as they looked at each other.

"We were wondering what song you were humming." Jason said smiling at me.

"O-oh" I said taking a breath and smiles a small smile, "I was humming country girl" I said blushing lightly.

"What?" A blonde asked looking confused so Jason looked at him.

"I think that's the one that goes something like gotta little boom in my big truck." he said explaining but got nothing out of the boy.

He sighed and shook his head and looked at me, "that's the one right?" he asked and I nodded smiling.

"I think Blade has that song" Jason said getting up and walking over to Blades desk looking through a drawer before pulling something out and started to play the song.

I smiled once I heard his voice and shivered in delight, I mean who wouldn't?! he hot! Luke Bryan sexy!!!!

I smiled mumbling the words as I went back to drawing in my sketch book before it was taken away from me.

"Hey!" I said startled and looked up to see the blonde hair guy again holding it out of my reach as I jumped for it he smirked down at me.
I whimpered and clung to his shirt, "please give it back." I said tugging on his shirt.

"If you sing the song." he said smiling as if he wasn't doing anything.

I felt the heat raise on my face at the thought of singing in front of them.

"B-but that's embarrassing." I said looking around as the others watched.

"What if Jason sings with you? he knows the words" he said looking over at Jason who smiled and nodded.

"I-I guess so." I mumbled and watched as he nodded and sat down back on the bed waiting as did everyone else.

"I'll start" Jason smiled and I gulped lightly no sure about this.

"Hey girl.....go on now.....you know you got every body lookin'" Jason said looking at me.

"Gotta little boom in my big truck gonna open up the doors and turn it up. Gonna stomp my boots in the-" Jason was in the middle of singing before I started.

"In the Georgia mud, gonna watch you make me fall in love." I sung very nervous as ever one else went silent listening.

"Get up on the hood of my daddy's tractor, up on the tool box it don't matter, down on the tailgate girl I can't wait to watch you do your thing" I sang taking a deep breath.

"Shake it for the young bucks sittin in the honky-tonks, for the red necks rockin till the break of dawn, for the Dj spinnin that country song, come on come on come on, shake it for the birds, shake it for the bees, shake it for the catfish swimmin down deep in the creek, for the crickets and the critters and the squirrels, shake it to the moon, shake it for me girl." I sang taking a few gasps of air in between.

"Country girl shake it for m-!" I gasps as suddenly there was a body pressed up against mine from behind and the person was holding my hips making them sway.

I blushed deep and looked up to see Jason smirking, "what can't sing this part?" he asked laughing lightly making me blush more.

"J-Jason" I whimpered wiggling around trying to get out of his hold, but only to have it backfire onto me. since I was wiggling around it made me grind against him without meaning to earning a groan from him.

I blushed deeply and stopped my actions calming down and looked up at him. "Blade is going to be mad." I said and he froze for a few seconds before letting go.

"You're right." he said nervously and sat on the bed looking down and blushing as if embarrassed.

I smiled a little and walked over to him, while the others watched, and climbed into his lap. He looked at me startled.

"W-what are you doing?" he asked worried.

I smiled and giggled lightly and snuggled into his chest, "just because I said you can't do those kind of things with me doesn't mean I can't sit in your lap." I said smiling still.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close and snuggles back into me, not to long after I heard a few complaints on how the other two wanted to hold me and such.

I yawned lightly since I was so warm it was making me sleepy so I sat up straight again and told Jason to lay in the middle of the bed and the others on either side of him. They all nodded and did as I said, after they were settled I got on top of Jason making him blush and laid down on his chest and held the hands of the other two so they wouldn't complain.

After a few minutes I fell asleep and I'm assuming they fell asleep as well.

After what felt like a few minutes I heard a door slam open and felt a few jolts, but I didn't wake up until I was pulled away from the amazing heat that was keeping me warm until I felt an even better heat wash over me, so I snuggled into the heat source not opening my eyes.

"What were you guys doing?" the voice asked to which I finally recognized was blades and I opened my eyes a bit and looked up at him.

"We were sleeping." I mumbled up at him making him look down at me confused.

"But why the way you were?" he asked.

"Because they all wanted to hold me and this way no one would be left out." I said placing my head on his shoulder.

He whimpered lightly looking at me with puppy dog eyes, "b-but what about me?" he asked as if a little kid.

I giggled lightly making him blush a bit along with me and I patted his head, "you wouldn't be left out silly." I mumbled falling back into a deep sleep.