23. Spending the night with Jason

-Misakis POV-

I am currently in the store with Jason as he acts like a little kid while picking out the ice cream. It's quite funny to be honest. Though Jason doesn't act all tough like the other people he hangs out with he still likes to be looked at as a serious person though his personality kinda destroys it for him.

He's taking ice cream out and putting it in the basket like there is no tomorrow. He just walks past picking random things up. I think I've found a bad habit of his.

I sighed lightly and shook my head as he asked me what other ice creams we should get.

"I think we have enough ice cream Jason. I'm not even going to able to eat that much. I don't see how you could want this much ice cream." I said looking at him.

"Well I don't normally eat ice cream because my parents won't buy it for me and I don't like getting up and going to the story because I'm always lazy besides when it comes to sports. But whenever I can get ice cream I get as much as I can." He explained with a smile.

"Do you even have enough money for all of this?" I asked looked at the basket then at him. He just simply nodded with a smile.

"Of course! Why would I put all of this in here without knowing how much it's going to cost me?" He asked and I just rolled my eyes with a smile.

He sure does know how to make people smile. Even if you're in a mood like me. He's like a little kid but not. It's hard to explain but he always makes you feel happy when you're around him. Much like a little kid. A happy little kid.

I thought as I looked at him. He was dancing around to a song that had come on and was playing throughout the store. I must say I have never laughed so hard in my life until that very moment. He was doing some weird dance that I can't even describe. It was just hilarious to look over at him and have him out of nowhere start dancing to some random song.

"This is my jam!" He said as he continued to dance and attract stares from strangers.

(At Jason's house)

"I still don't see why we got so much ice cream." I said placing a few bags down that were filled with freezing containers that held what is known as ice cream.

Jason shrugged and started to put them away, "you can go look around my house if you'd like. I mean you don't have to but if you're interested in how the house looks." I giggled and nodded before walking off to explore the house.

I hummed softly as I walked around looking at everything and smiling as it was a cute little house. Very warm and welcoming. I tilted my head slightly before walking into one room and smiled as I realized that it was Jason's room.

On one wall there was a dresser with a tv another with what I assume is the closet door. Across from the tv is his bed and right near that is a wall mostly filled with photos.

"He sure does like taking photos." I said with a slight smile before walking further into his room and looking at the photos. There were a lot of his family and friends.

"Hey there's me!" I said and pointed at it with a giggle and smile. Then I actually truly looked at all the pictures and noticed there were a lot of me. I bit my lip as some of these pictures where when he wasn't even around. Well I don't think he was.

Just as I was wondering this Jason had walked in.

"Misaki?" He asked I slowly looked at him as I pointed to the pictures.

"W-why are there so many of me?" I asked and his eyes widened before a blush creeped up his neck and to his cheeks.

He stood there awkward as he scratched the back of his neck, "w-well I mean y-you're very beautiful and I-I wanted get that o-on camera." He said looking down.

I stared at him and then looked at the pictures again. All of them were of me smiling and how he took the pictures really did look amazing. I guess he seems them as beautiful. I nodded and smiled.

"I understand now" I said and looked over at him and he looked up at me.

"Y-you're not mad?" He asked and I just stared at him.

"I am mad." I said crossing my arms.

"W-what?! Is it because I took the pictures without asking?! If so I'm sorry! You're just so beautiful!" He said as he looked very frantic.

I sighed and shook my head, "it's because you don't have one of us together!" I said and he stopped his rambling as he looked at me surprised.

"w-wait. Really?" He asked and nodded.

"We need to take some at some point." I said looking back at the pictures.

Out of nowhere I wasn't touching the ground anymore and looked over only to come face to face with Jason. I giggled and attempted to hug back without falling to the ground.

"Thank you thank you! I love you so much!!" He said before stopping and blushing deeply before brining up the topic of ice cream.

I giggled and agreed to spending the night and watching a movie while eating ice cream now as we have more than enough to last us.

Overall I must say tonight is a good night.