3. A few new things

~Misaki POV~

I sighed staring at my dad before shaking my head.

"Are you mad that I didn't tell you earlier?" he asked a bit shaking and I shook my head smiling at him.

"Nah it's fine just shocking." I said standing and feeling a bit strange before yawning and stretching while hearing the pops of my back and my dad whimpering slightly.

"What?" I asked looking at him.

"Doesn't that hurt?" he asked and I thought about it for a bit.

"Sometime, I guess." I shrugged and walked over to my closet getting my normal outfit before walking into the bathroom.

I looked into the mirror and my eyes twitched before I ran out of my room and over to my dad.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I asked pointing to the top of my head and back where to ears and a tail sat perfectly.

"You're a werewolf you're going to have ears and a tail, they'll only come out at home since you've hid them so well before." He smiled to which I sighed and calmed down as I felt them go away.

"Fine whatever, but its not my fault if they come out at school!!!" I yelled walking back to the bathroom getting dressed and started to school.

And once again the same car pulled up next to me, I continued walking waiting for them to hit me with another can but it never came and I looked up and saw that I was holding a can in mid-air.

I stared at blade as I saw his shocked face, I smirked before shrugging it off and throwing the can into a near by trash can and continuing to school.

This was going to be an interesting day....

_______________________
To be continued......