Chapter 12

-Misakis POV-

I sat up yawning and started to stretch. Last night was probably the best nights of sleep I've had in awhile.

I smiled to myself as I felt my back pop before hearing a small whimper.

"Hmm?" I opened my eyes to notice that I wasn't in my room. My eyes widen and I started to go into panic mode as I only saw Jason. I started freaking out more and quickly threw the covers off of me.

"Okay my clothes are still on, but that doesn't mean I wasn't raped." I said to myself and got up not in pain and smiled, "so I wasn't raped after all." I smiled and then looked around until I spotted a window and looked out of it.

I wasn't that far from my house, just i dont know across the freakin road! I laughed lightly and unlocked the window and whistled. After a few minutes my dog came running out to the front yard and whimpered making it's ears go down once it didn't see me.

I laughed lightly and closed the window, "yep that's my house." I smiled and locked the window back and walked over to Jason to see him passed out, I giggled lightly and looked him over before messing with his hair.

After a few seconds I backed up to look at my master piece and my mouth dropped open a little, he was sexier now than from before. I was trying to mess up his hair! not make him look sexy! I grumbled and ran my hands through his hair making it mess up finally and smiled leaving the room quietly after grabbing my bag.

As I was closing the door I noticed he started to wake up, so I quickly ran down the stairs and pulled out my phone to see the date and time.

I started to freak out and called my dad.

"Misaki where are you?!" My dad asked frightened. I laughed lightly and shook my head.

"I'm across the street can you start a hot shower for me?" I asked and he grumbled, most likely not wanting to.

"Fine" he mumbled, "but can I join?" he asked making me stop in my tracks as I was walking to the door.

"No you can't join!" I yelled at him through the phone, while hearing a whimper.

"I always use to shower with you!" he whined into the phone making me sigh and blush deep.

"That was when I was younger dad! you can't just be showering with me out of no where." I said and hung up quickly so he didn't embarrass me more.

I opened the front door not liking the atmosphere, it was to quiet before a yell was heard from up stairs, most likely Jason.

I smiled and walked across the street to my house and went into my room placing my bag down and went to the bathroom to see my dad just standing there.

"Yes?" I asked poking his neck making him jump then smile at me.

"You're back!" he yelled clinging to me making me laugh.

"Yes! I am!" I yelled while laughing then started to poke him. "now out with you! I must take my shower." I said and he nodded letting go of me while laughing and walked out.

I smiled and took my shower then did what was necessary such as my hair. I walked into my room putting on my shoes then grabbed my bag and such and walked down stairs. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a slice of toast and kisses dad on the cheek and he hugged me quickly before I walked out the door. As I was munching on my toast and walking down the street I heard a few hollers, of course not paying attention I continued walking before a car went speeding by then came back quickly and stopped next to me.

I looked up to see Jason, Blade and some of the other football players. I stood there staring at them for a moment as the did the same to me, before I walked up to the side and looked a Jason.

"Yes?" I asked and he smiled and held his hand out to me as if this wasn't anything new.

I cautiously took his hand and he pulled me into his lap making me blush deeply and a growl erupt from the front. I looked at Jason confused as he was going away from me.

Wait! he's not the one moving! I am!

I whimpered lightly since I didn't know what was going on and soon came to a stop. I opened my eyes to come face to face with none other than Blade.

-Blades POV-

Oh god he is so cute! calm down Blade!

I kissed Misaki on the head before heading off to the shower since I was wide awake and was a bit bored and didn't want to seem like a stalker watching him sleep.

I smiled and stepped out of the shower only to sense that something was wrong before I heard a yell from my room. I quickly got dressed and walked in to see Jason messing with his hair.

"What are you yelling about?" I asked and he whimpered lightly.

"Someone messed with my hair." he said making me roll my eyes.

"Oh no! Call the cops!" I said in a sarcastic dramatic tone then looked around and didn't see Misaki.

"Where the hell is he?!" I said out loud looking around a bit panicked trying not to show it.

"I think he went home." Jason said still messing with his hair, "he does live right across the street after all."

"Yes very true." I said nodding and trying to calm down. I didn't want to think that the worst thing really happened so I made sure everyone was ready along with myself and got in the car at the normal time knowing Misaki would be walking out any moment now.

After a few minutes of Jason saying hi he took his hand pulling MY mate in his lap. I growled lightly and grabbed Misaki around the waist pulling him back into my lap.

The way he looked at me and whimpered lightly making him look even cuter was starting to turn me on. I nuzzled his neck lightly and smelled in his scent putting it to memory. I pulled away to see his flustered face and smirked leaning forward to his ear.

"If you continue doing that I'll have to take you right here." I said into his ear making him blush darker and bite his lip lightly.

-At school-

We arrived at school, and I looked up from Misaki to make sure I wasn't going to bump into someone when I saw....

"...oh shit....." I grumbled lightly.

"What?" Miskai asked looking up at me confused making my stomach do flips but then I looked up again and groan out of aggravation.

"Him" I simply said pointing to a man down the hall.