5. My mate is....?!

~Misakis POV~

After Balde left me in the hallway I soon came out of confusion and continue getting my things out of my locker.

"What do you think that was all about" I asked Strala as she got out her things as well, since she got the locker next to mine.

"I don't know, but whatever it was weird" she said putting the book into her locker before closing it and locking it "well anyways let's get to class well more like let's get you to class" she said giggling lightly.

"Shut up!" I said to her grabbing my history book before closing my locker and walking down the hall as she ran to catch up with me.

"Don't leave me like that!" she said playfully hitting my arm.

I scrunched up my nose looking at the people around me making a small disgusted noise.

"What's wrong?" Starla asked tilting hear head to the side slightly.

"It smells" I grumbled before I felt my hair move slightly. hmm?

"Why do you have ears?" Starla asked looking at me.

"To hear, what else?" I asked and she shook her head pointing to the top of my head. I froze slightly putting a hand on top of my head feeling two ears. I laughed nervously slightly while hiding them in my hair.

"It's nothing." I smiled and she sighed as we got to my class door. she hugged me quickly and left while smiling.

I exhaled a breath I didn't know I was holding as I walked into my classroom getting into my seat in the back.

I only had one other friend, but he hardly ever showed up, that sat in the back as well.

I smiled as I saw him today, and he took his seat laying his head on his desk.

"So you actually came?" I asked giggling slightly looking at him.

He turned his head looking at me, "you know you're really cute when you giggle." he said making me blush as I saw him smirk.

"S-shut up!" I said looking away from him.

I heard him laugh slightly making me blush more, then I heard a low growl.

I looked around and saw Blade, he was staring at Cole like he wanted to kill him.

I shrugged it off and laid my head on my desk and following Cole into a deep sleep.

I woke up and a strong scent hit me like a pimp slap to the face!

It smelt of the woods and pine. I looked around to see it was only five minutes until the bell rang for lunch.

I scanned the room and my eyes landed on Blade once again, who was just staring at me.

I shivered slightly but put my head back on my desk falling back asleep, until the bell rang making me and Cole wake up and head to lunch.

Starla was waiting outside our classroom as normal and giggled slightly when she asked Cole the same question I did.

"Why do you always have to torture me with questions?!" he groaned making it all dramatic.

As I stopped to put things in my locker the same familiar scent came around, and before I knew it I had arms wrapped around my waist tightly, making me squeak out of surprise.

I looked up to see none other than Blade. He was standing behind me his body pressed to mine as he smirked down at me.

"Y-yes?" I asked looking at him.

He leaned down placing his head at my neck and sniffed making me shiver and giggle slightly as it tickled.

"You smell good." he mumbled, "mate" this last word made me freeze.

"M-mate?!" I asked looking at him and his smirk just grew as he nodded.

Oh my god my bully is my mate!!!!