37. Photos

This chapter goes out to Nichodiangelo2000 and Ashton_Bandana78 who's birthdays I sadly did not make with an update >~< I'm sorry but I have this chapter for you two ^^
Also HAPPY (very late) BIRTHDAY!!!

I'm trying to get better at updating ^^ also I was wondering if anyone would like holiday one shot sort of things. ^^ comment if you'd like some because I've had a few in mind ^^ (this also goes for any story if you've read my other ones ^^)
______________________________

-misakis pov-

To say I was mad was an understatement. I was beyond furious when I fully processed that I now have bright blonde hair. I don't know how and I don't know why but somehow things like this always happen to me. It's like I do something as a fun little prank and then someone just has to make it to intense.

This time it was blade.....lets just say we aren't talking for awhile.

I looked over at my phone and sighed softly as I saw that blade had text me multiple times. I looked out my window to see him staring out of his window at me with a sad face. I wanted to give in, I really did but that would go against anything that I've been doing.

Blade needs to learn that his little "prank" went to far this time. I glared at him and closed the curtain before walking over to my bed. I jumped onto it landing with a happy sigh, my bed is so comfortable....maybe I should just date my bed, we wouldn't fight and we can sleep together all we want.

As this thought crossed my mind I started to laugh and giggle, "I'm the best" I said with a small smile while I continued to laugh softly before I rolled over and pressed my face into my pillow.

Once I calmed down I rolled onto my side and looked at my phone, I pressed the home button and the time and everything showed up, "it's only 5:19...man time sure is moving slow today." I sighed softly. Tomorrow is Monday and I kind of want to go to school now. Even though I hate Monday's I've been at the house for to long and kind of want it to be Monday.

Father was a work while dad was currently at the store. I honestly have no idea what they do for fun, it's easy to tell when they are deciding to go have sex, dad isn't to private about it while father just doesn't really care. That is unless someone important is here, like another family member that is very serious. That mainly comes before fathers side of the family, dad side is strict and serious but not as much as fathers. Some of fathers family members still don't like the idea, even after all these years, of him being with dad but what can you do.

Like what I've seen on YouTube, "if you don't have haters. You're not doing something right" I said softly while staring at my phone. My back ground was of a very sexy man. Don't know who he is but found him on google and hot damn. (You'll see this picture in another chapter)

I would be that fruit any day~ nah blade would probably kill someone. Maybe even me if I did that and father doesn't really like anything if it doesn't involve me not becoming impure as I'm his little baby boy. He's such a weirdo but I still love him, and thankfully dad does to or else I don't know who would calm him down.

I opened my phone and bit the inside of my cheek as I looked through all the games I have. I don't know why I download games on my phone. I hardly even play any of them, they just take up space on my phone. It's like I'll play them for a bit then completely forget that they were on my phone. After awhile I find the game play it for a bit and then forget about it again. It's a never ending cycle...well until I delete the game that is, unless then I want to play it and end up downloading it again.

Once I was board of looking through all of my apps I looked at my text messages as realized that dad has text me. I opened it and started to laugh, "what in the world?!"

I called my dad and picked up the phone while he was laughing. We laughed for probably about thirteen minutes before we calmed down enough to talk.

"W-what in the world dad?!" I asked while giggling softly trying to contain my laughter.

"I-I thought y-you would enjoy that" he said before he snorted and started to laugh again. His laughter had ended up making me laugh and I had ended up falling off my bed as my sides started to hurt and not just because I fell off of the bed but because I was laughing so hard.

My family is so weird and silly but over all I love them. And the pictures they send me.