39. Wallpaper

-Misakis POV-

I smirked as I looked at him, he didn't really seem to happy but eh. It made me happy to see him like this.

"It isn't to tight is it?" I asked as I crawled onto the bed and looked at Blade with a happy hum, though I made a look of concern while I was in front of him.

"I'm fine" he mumbled lowly as he looked at me and I could just see in his eyes that he didn't want to be like this. I smirked and hummed happily as I looked him over. This was the best thing I have ever seen.

"Why out of all things did you have to pick this out?" Blade had asked as he looked at me with a soft whine.

I smirked and hummed happily, "because this is what has to happen if you want me to forgive you." I said with a big happy smile. "Plus you look really sexy right now." I said with  low growl before I nipped his earlobe gently before giggling as he groaned softly.

"It would be even better if you were in my position." he said softly in a rough voice that made me shudder.

"Oh you can gladly do this to me later on but I love seeing you like this right now." I said with a smirk as I stood up and grabbed my phone before balancing myself on the bed above Blade with a hungry hum. "So sexy" I said as I took a picture of him. This was definitely going to be his wallpaper to his phone. His sexy boyfriend. His sexy mate. "mmm~" I hummed happily as I moved my phone into my back pocket and looked down at my tied up boyfriend.

I did quite a good job on doing so, it wasn't to tight but he couldn't get out and the way it was moving against his body just looked so amazing. "This is so worth it." I said with a big smile as I looked at him.

He sighed and rolled his eyes, "yeah, yeah, yeah, take it in babe. I'm going to tie you up when I get out of these ropes." he said with a low growl that just made me smile happily.

"As I have said before babe. You can tie me up whenever you want." I said with a smirk as I sat down on his chest. "What would you do if I turned you on and just left you here?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and he quickly started to shake his head.

"Don't do it babe. Please. Don't." he said quickly and I just smiled at him before leaning forward and kissed him gently which he slowly returned.

"I wouldn't do that to you baby, don't worry." I said with a smile once I pulled away and then hummed softly while running my hands over his body and the ropes. "This color looks really good on you. We will have to get some shirts that are this color." I said with a small smile as I thought about it.

This was definitely a good decision.