4. Hes being nice?

~Misakis POV~

I walked into school, but I didn't see Starla maybe she's late today since she's late a few days in the morning so it's normal.

Starla was a red head just like how her name makes her sound, its also went all the way down to a little bit over the middle of her back. She has a few freckles, and was super hyper when she was around me. She was 18 a year older than me. She was another person who could make me smile.

I got to my locker and started to put in the combination to my lock as I felt a little uneasy while someone stood behind me.

After successfully opening my lock I turned around to see Blade.

Ugh can't he just leave me alone?!

Blade was taller than me, curse my height!!!! anyways he has short brown hair with hazel eyes. He was built as well so he was a ladies magnet and even a few boys wanted him also. He was the stereo type jock, he was on the football team, he was popular, and he always picked on the people who don't deserve it. He had just now turned 18 today. great what fun we should totally go celebrate so he can beat me up even more!

As I stared up into his hazel eyes, I noticed that they seemed to start to change colors a bit. I tilted my head to the side a little and before I could say anything he turned and walked away quickly.

"I wonder what his problem is." I mumbled to myself turning back to my locker only to scream slightly.

"Holy bitch tits! Starla what the hell is wrong with you?!" I scream whispered once I had calmed down, but soon was startled once again as Blade came walking down the hall again and over to me.

"Damn, I thought he wouldn't beat on me today." I sighed and turned to Starla for help, she just nodded meaning she'll do the best she could.

He leaned down to me inspecting me closely before mumbling to me, "are you ok? I heard you scream."

This made me blush and made me completely confused.

"y-you're not going to hit me?" I asked and he shook his head but got closer to me.

I gulped and stared up at him.

"W-what do you want?" I asked as I could feel his body heat coming off of him.

"Just making sure the little mate is ok." he smiled slightly making my heart skip a beat. what the hell?! I'm not falling for him no way!!! Anyways after saying that he left me there confused out of my mind.

"What the hell just happened?" I asked looking over at Starla, who looked towards Blade then to me and shrugged.

~Starla's POV~

Ugh I was late again! What if Misaki gets hurt?! Clam down Starla I'm sure he's fine.

I took a deep breath walking into the school and saw Misaki staring at something.

I looked at where he was staring and saw it was Blade. I giggled slightly, maybe he likes him!!

I quietly walked over to him and stood at his locker, just as he turned around and saw me he screamed.

I laughed so hard I almost fell over if I hadn't held onto the lockers.

Just then I saw Misaki look over at me after he mumbled something that I couldn't really make out until I saw Blade coming over and I nodded.

What the hell does he want? I question in my head as I sighed slightly while watching them.

He leaned down to Misaki a little to close, as if he was going to kiss him.

I blushed at the thought a chuckled lightly. Blade leaned over to his ear saying something making Miaski blush.

I wanted to just come out and say 'awwww so cute the jock being lovey dovey to Misaki~' but of course I shut my mouth waiting for a fight to break out to where I would have to stop it.

Misaki stared up at Blade looking his straight in the eye.

"W-what do you want?" he asked making me question what Blade said to him.

"Just making sure the little mate is ok." Blade said with a smile.
Wait. A SMILE?!

What the hells going on?!

After saying that he just left leaving a very shocked Misaki behind and me being questionable.

Misaki turned to me and asked, "what the hell just happened?"

I simply looked to where Blade was then over back to Misaki before shrugging as the bell rang and we went to our first class leaving me with one question on my mind.

Why the hell was he being so nice?