2. Birthday surprise

~Misakis POV~

I woke up in a lot of pain and a heavy weight on my mid-section.

I opened my eyes to see my dad sitting on me while smiling down at me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" he yelled smiling huge, throwing his arms around me hugging me as best as he could while I was still laying down.

"umm t-thanks dad b-but can you get off me?" I asked and he looked hurt.

"are you saying im fat?!" he asked placing a hand over his heart acting hurt, which made me laugh and shake my head.

"no but im in a lot of pain so please get off" I said to which he nodded and got off, thank god.

"you will be hurting quiet a bit today, so be careful." he said and I raised an eye-brow letting him know I wanted answers.

he seemed to fidget slightly and he gulped loudly and looked at me, "w-well you are going through your change" he said and I glared at him until he gave up and sat on the bed next to me, "ok ok well youre a werewolf......and today is the day you start to search for your....mate" he said and I stared at him shocked.

"w-what?" I asked in disbelief, he just nodded telling me he wasn't joking around I knew he was one but I never thought of me being one! and I don't want to go out and find a mate!!! what if its a girl?!

not that there is anything wrong with girls but I don't want to have one as a mate.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Done with the second chapter ^^ sorry these chapters are so short but once I have him find out who his mate is the chpaters will be longer ^^