16. Misakis Dad part 2

-blades POV-

I watched as some random person, looks like an older brother, held MY Misaki. Misaki wiggled around in the others hold before telling him something and he just looked at me to which it soon turned into a glare then back to normal and smiled.

"Hello!" he said poking me in the arm.

"Hey" I said a bit unsure and pulled Misaki to me and hugged him, so I could have at least some comfort around this stranger. "Misaki is this your brother or something?" I asked to which the older one started laughing and Misaki sighed shaking his head.

"I'm a captain" the older said in a strong voice out of nowhere.

"Oh no" Misaki sighed covering his face.

"and he is my servant" he said pointing to Misaki

"Please stop" he mumbled looking down and shaking his head more.

" and we are going out to sea on" he stood there thinking for a moment before yelling "Thursday!"

Misaki sighed and walked past the older man along with dragging me with him.

"Don't pay attention to him." he said sitting on the couch letting go of my hand making me pout slightly as I picked him up making him freak out until I sat down placing him in my lap.

"OH! WHAT IS!! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!! MY LOVELY GARDEN OF GOBSTOPPERS!!!" the strange person yelled pointing at us.

Misaki hid his face in my neck as the other continued to yell. "Please stop" he whimpered into my neck.

I stared at this person confused out of my mind as to who he was, "if I may ask, who are you?" I asked still confused.

He placed his hand on his chest and gasped, "Misaki have you not told anyone about me?! Well mister! I'm Misakis dad!" he said dramatically before looking at Misaki.

Once I heard dad my whole body froze and I quickly placed Misaki next to me no longer in my lap.

"I-I'm sorry sir, I've never heard of you." I said standing up and bowing to him. 'I can't believe I didn't even think it was his dad!'

Misaki watched and covered his mouth giggling lightly, I quickly looked up as I heard another laugh. I looked at Misaki then his father to see him holding his stomach and covering his mouth, his whole body shaking.

"W-what are you doing?" he asked slowly taking deep breaths.

"I'm showing my respect sir. I did not plan to meet Misakis father so soon." I said confidently because it was true.

He bursted out laughing making me very confused, is this how he always was? Was this just an act?

As if Misaki could read my mind he shook his head giggling lightly, "don't worry he's always like this, you could tell him the world is ending and he would make a huge scene about it."

I nodded and looked at him confused then at Misaki as if asking for help on what to do. Instead of saying anything he just held his arms out to me. I looked at him confused before walking over to him before getting pulled down to the couch.

"Calm down he won't do anything to you." he said nuzzling his head against me making me smile slightly, but not letting my guard down.

"So, who is this eye candy? huh?" the father spoke making me blush and Misaki sit up straight.

"Don't you dare." he glared making his father laugh nervously.

"Alright alright, but who is he?" he asked backing away slowly and sitting in a chair across from us.

"This is Blade, my mate. so back off" he growled in warning making him super sexy causing me to growl lowly as I pulled him into my lap again.

'This is going to be a long afternoon'

I thought to myself as I slowly calmed down but kept him in my lap.

---------------------------------------

I'm so sorry >~< I haven't been on in such a long time! school had started and all this other stuff it's just oh my gobstoppers I don't even know! But I will be updating every story now instead of just killed love ^^