19. Meeting the father

-blades POV-

HOLY MOTHER RUSSIA!! I'm so dead. Did you see the look his father had?!

I think this is the part where I start praying or something because I'm going to need all the luck I can get while talking to misakis father.

I would've never guessed that's misakis dad so carefree and such would have such a scary husband, but I guess that's just how it works.

You have the cute little carefree husband like misaki~ and then you have the protective one like me.

Oh my gobstoppers. Did I just think about marriage? Holy crap I did!! What is going on with me!!

-misakis POV-

As I was looking at blade I noticed that he seemed to be fighting against him self about something.

I snapped my fingers in front of his face and he snapped out of it looking at me.

"Oh. Sorry about that. What were you saying?" He asked pulling me close to him.

"I didn't say anything." I said softly and watched him closely before leaning back a little, "are you okay?" I asked in a worried voice.

He nodded and pulled me close again nuzzling his head against me, "just worried on meeting your scary father." He said making me giggle softly.

It's true he is scary.

"You'll be fine. Trust me." I said smiling up at him and he nodded kissing me gently.

I kissed back before pulling away slowly, "we should get to the living room." I said and he sighed whimpering softly but followed me none the less.

"It will be okay." I said and he just hugged me tightly covering my face in kisses causing me to giggle.

"what's going on here?" I heard my father ask and blade got tense and slowly let go of me.

"S-sorry sir." He said with a bow.

As blade did so I noticed that father seemed to be thinking something as he watched him.

"Sit down" he simply said and blade instability sat down. I'm sure if my father had told him to walk through fire he would. He just seemed to have that power of him. It was weird seeing it happen in real life. I mean like yeah maybe in a dream or in a weird gay story.

I watched as father was asking blade questions and blade, nervously of course, answered him the best he could.

Of course father had to throw in some questions that he knew blade didn't know the answer to, like when was dad born or what was our neighbors middle name. Hell I don't even know if father knew the answers to those questions.

After getting bored quickly dad and I left the room to go to the kitchen.

"Are you hips okay?" I asked him and he smiled nodding.

"Yeah they're fine baby. Thank you for asking." He said and kissed the top of my head. Now you might be wondering why would I ask that? Well sometimes things could happen, mainly sex with father or he moved the wrong way while doing something, and his hips will pop and begin to hurt quite a lot. Sometimes his hips will even pop out if something big like that happens.

After a small talk with dad I walked back into the living room to see father and blade talking nicely before I walked in and blade quickly stopped.

I wonder what they were talking about I could of sworn I heard the word girlfriend.