30. A surprise

-Blades POV-

I sighed once all three of them left, feeling a bit left out as I couldn't be around Misaki and my sister came to visit and I can't even hang out with her. Though I don't really like shopping it would be nice to be with them.

I looked down still seeing that I had a problem and went to my room to fix said problem.

(After a few hours or so)

"They're taking forever!" I grumbled as I was sprawled out on my bed getting tired. I sighed lightly, shook my head and closed my eyes letting sleep take over me.

I awoke with a jump as the front door slammed and laughter took over the house. I grumbled and hugged my pillow close no longer wanting to be awake as I know they will only be talking about shopping. I rolled onto my stomach and closed my eyes drifting back to a light sleep but could hear someone walk into my room and to the connecting bathroom. I could tell because of that squeaky board right before the bathroom doorway.

After a few minutes I felt a dip in the bed before a smaller form climbed onto my back and a smile went across my face.

"Hi~" Misaki said as he ran his hands up my back and slowly with a bit of pressure dragged his nails down my back.

"Hey baby" I said as I patted his leg a bit awkwardly but still managed it. He smiled and leaned down kissing my neck making me more aware of what was happening. I opened my eyes and rolled over until I was on my back to which Misaki just moved himself back but now straddling my lap.

I smiled at him as he leaned down and kissed me gently and I moved my hands to his legs. I hummed happily as I felt he had no shorts on. Misaki pulled away with a small smile before it turned into a slight smirk.

"How was shopping?" I asked softly as I rubbed my thumb over his leg keeping him in place.

"It was really fun~" he hummed out happily before running his hands down my chest. "I got some new clothes as well" he smirked and placed his hands over mine before guiding them up to what felt like a string.

I looked at him confused before down to see that he was wearing a thong as girls call it. I bit my lip as I slid my hands over the strings before tracing them with my fingers until they reached his butt. I hummed happily as I groped his butt making him shiver slightly and grind down against me softly.

"Blade~ you haven't seen the rest of them." He said placing his hands on mine putting them to a stop which made me pout for about a second or so before smirking.

"There's more?" I asked now excited to see my little Misaki in such sexy things.

He nodded and got off the bed before walking over to a bag that was on my dresser and he slowly pulled out different types of underwear and some other things that I'm not completely sure what they are but hot damn it looked sexy.

"Want me to try them on for you?" He asked innocently and I nodded with big eyes watching his every move as he slowly slid down the current one he was wearing and put on another one.

This went on until I couldn't take it anymore and I just had to take him right then and there.

"I think I like this surprise" I said before kissing him roughly.