38. Baby please

-Blades Pov-

I'm not happy right now, Misaki is mad at me! Even after we made sweet, sweet love in the bathroom. Okay maybe not sweet, sweet love but we did have sex, I think the real tipping point was when we got out and my friends were smirking at us before they continued to make sounds that were mocking moans.

Yeah, that wasn't the best idea. Not with friends over. That's a lesson to be learned and I've learned it!

I kept texting Misaki, after each text I would look up and to his house to see if maybe, just  maybe, he would come over and tell me that he forgave me.

"This is ridiculous!" I growled out. "It has been three hours!" I said, that's the last time I text him! Three hours ago! I know it sounds crazy and I sound like super clingy and creepy right now but dammit! I love him!

"I'm going over there" I said to no one before I put my shoes on and walked outside and looked both ways before I crossed the street and walked up to his door.

I knocked on it and soon it was opening to show my little mate with, what I can only assume was a mad face, it looked really cute though.

"What do you want?" he mumbled out and I just continued to stare at him. "What?!" he asked and glared up at me.

"Just give me a moment!" I said and thought for another second or so, "I didn't think I would get this far okay?" I said and sighed softly. I really didn't think I would get this far. I thought he would just look out the window, see its me and leave me at the door.

"Can I come in?" I asked curiously, I really needed to think of something to say to him. Sorry, obviously and something else.

Misaki stared at me for a moment that seemed to take forever before he nodded slightly and moved out of the doorway letting me inside his house. I looked around as if I've never been to his house though I have many times.

"So, think of anything to say?" he asked softly and closed the door behind me.

"yes actually, I would like to start off with saying that im sorry for going so far with my prank," I said and watched him but he didn't show any reaction, "I don't want you to be mad at me, I don't like that thought and I really don't like being away from you like this." I said with a frown as I continued to watch him.

He just looked me up and down and nodded slightly before he sighed and rolled his eyes, "you're really stupid, but, I cant really do anything about that. Apology accepted" he said and I broke into a happy dance as I smiled at him.

"On one condition" he said with a smirk and this made me stop and gulp loudly as I looked at him.

"What would that condition be?" I asked with a nervous laugh at the end, I don't like where this was going, a mad Misaki was one thing but a negotiating Misaki was another thing all together.

--------------------------

okay so this is super short. Thank you to anyone who stuck around to continue reading this.

School is now out for me so I will, I mean it this time, be updating a lot more. Trust me, I had some really bad writers block with this story recently and all the exams didn't help at all along with all of the school work!

Thank you all again!!