Chapter 17~

-blades POV-
After that awkward but sexy conversation between Misaki and his father, he had left the room leaving me and Misaki to be alone once again.

"I would of never thought your father would be so childish." I said hugging him closley while nuzzling my head agiainst his neck.

"My father?" Misaki asked before giggling softly, "no that is only my dad." he said making me confused.

"What are you talking about? Isn't that the same thing?" I asked tilting my head in confusion.

"No he is just my dad i have another one which we call father so we don't get confused on who we are talking to." Misaki said with a smile making him cuter than normal.

"So your dad is gay as well?" I asked surprised. His whole family must be gay and only gay.

"Yeah, mom and dad use to be married and that's how I came to live but then father caught dads attention and they turned out to be mates." he said and I nodded slowly.

He sighed lightly, "when a man and woman like each other they have se-"

"Yes I know what happens babe." I said chuckling lightly, "we should go to your room and you could demonstrate for me~" I suggested with a smirk and a roll of the hips making him blush deeply.

"W-whatever." He said and got up going to his room with me following. I guess he didn't realize that I would follow him all the way as he was getting undressed and that was when my whole mine slowed down. You know like in one of those movies? Yeah like that.

Every time that you get undressed.
I hear symphonies in my head.
I wrote the song looking at you oh, oh.
Yeah the drums they swing low.
And the trumpets they go~

That song started playing in my head as I saw his milky white skin. I had also noticed that there were no bruises on him making it all the more better.

I guess he could feel me staring at him because he turned and looked at me before blushing and attempted to cover himself.

Oh not today

I thought to myself as I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me. I soon started kissing his neck and he let himself get swept away after a little protesting.

He slowly turned in my arms now facing me he wrapped his arms around my neck and I picked him up and walked over to his bed.

Just as I was about to unzip his pants the door burst open and who I saw standing there scared me almost to death with the look they had.