33. Sick

-blades POV-

I woke up to whimpering in my ear. Though I would've most likely been turned on about it, it was obvious that these ones were of pain.

I opened my eyes a bit to see that Misaki was holding onto me tightly as he continued to whimper.

I frowned and sat up being careful with him as I didn't want to wake him up and I felt his forehead and realized. He actually ended up being sick.

I chuckled lightly and shook my head, "ending up sick even though we played it off yesterday." I said softly and kissed the top of his head before undressing him and placing a light cover on him incase he got to hot.

I got up and a small gently slapped my back before it fell to the bed. I looked back at him with a pout.

"That wasn't very nice" I said and crossed my arms.

"You deserve it." Was heard from the smaller being in my bed.

"And why do I deserve to be slapped? Hm?" I asked looking at him seriously.

"I don't know but you did sown thing to deserve it" he grumbled out before turning on his side and curling up into a ball.

"Want another blanket?" I asked softly and he nodded quickly. I smiled and stood up getting him another blanket and threw it onto him to which he quickly made a nest out of.

I chuckled softly and kissed the top of his head reviving another lazy swat.

"I'll go see if we have some medicine." I said as I got up and heard a small mumble but couldn't make it out so I just shrugged and walked downstairs to see if we had any medicine, meaning I was just gonna ask dad since I'm lazy.

"Oh hi." my dad said with a smile but it soon turned to a slightly concerned one, "how's Misaki?" He asked softly.

"He's not doing so good. I was actually going to come down and ask if we had any medicine. I think he has a fever and yeah. Medicine. Sick. Misaki. Dying." I said trying to explain.

he just sighed lightly, "poor baby. Sick and having you take care of him" he shook his head and he chopped a few vegetables up.

"Hey! What's that suppose to mean?!" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Face it honey you aren't someone's first pick for help when someone is sick." he said before walking past me with a small bottle and a glass of water and went to my room. Me following him of course grumbling softly about how I would be someone's first choice.

I watched as my dad gave Misaki an aspirin and let him have the glass of water. His hand was shaking making it a bit hard for him to take the pill and such.

My dad felt his head and frowned, "you have a fever baby. And a really bad one at that. You need to rest and I'll make you some more soup." he said before leaving the room as Misaki slumped back down on the bed and curled up into a ball holding the pillow.

"Misaki?" I asked softly as I walked over to him and sat down next to him on the bed.

"It hurts" he whimpered softly and I frowned before hugging him.

"It's going to be alright baby. I'm here for you" I said and kissed his cheek. I backed up a bit and sighed lightly, I could feel the heat coming off of his face.

I wish I could take his fever so he would be fine. I don't like seeing him sick. He's in pain and crying. It makes me sad.

"Let's try to sleep." I said and he just whimpered and nodded his head getting close to me and closed his eyes. I ran my fingers through his hair and hummed softly until he fell at least into a light sleep and I closed my eyes following him.

I could feel him move around a bit before staying still going back to bed. For being sick he sure was cute and did his best not to bother others.

"I love you." I mumbled softly in my half asleep stage that I was in. I heard a small grumbled and smiled a bit happily.

'Get better soon baby'