42. Picture Frames

Blade sighed happily as he fell back onto his bed after hanging up the final shirt from the pile. He was so happy to be done with trying on clothes, it felt like he didn't need to shop or try anything on again for a lifetime. He watched as Misaki tied up the trash bag, they would be donating the clothes somewhere when Blade had the time to do so. He would most likely be yelled at by Misaki to do it though as he didn't really care that much for it.

Misaki smiled as he put the trash bag full of Blades old clothes off to the side of the door for later use before he turned and looked at Blade. "How does it feel to be able to wear anything in your closet and not be upset when it doesn't fit?" Misaki asked with a big smile as he walked over to his boyfriend before sitting on the bed. 

"It feels...the same as it did when I did have that problem." Blade replied with a smirk as he pulled his boyfriend onto the bed and on top of him before he started to trace random patterns on his arms. "So, now that, that is done. What are you up to?" He asked with a smile as he continued to trace random things.

Misaki smiled and hummed softly while he let Blade touch his arms gently. "I'm actually not to sure if I'm being honest. I could stay with my amazing boyfriend." He said softly and only smiled bigger when he heard a soft growl before continuing, "Or I could...I don't know. Find something else to do." 

For this response Misaki got pulled down and hugged tightly by Blade while the other growled loudly, "why not just stay with your boyfriend and find something to do?" Blade asked as he kept a tight grip on the other but made sure it wouldn't hurt him at all. 

Misaki smiled and hummed softly as if he were thinking about it before he nodded slightly and gently touched the others face, "I suppose that could be arranged." He said with a smile before he leaned down a little and gently kissed him.

Before Blade could deepen the kiss, Misaki pulled away and got out of Blades hold. He smiled happily as he made his way to the window. It was a nice day outside and he figured that maybe, without any bickering, he could get Blade to just behave and sit outside with him. 

"I think I know what we could do." Misaki said softly while he turned to look at Blade before he laughed softly and shook his head, "and its not having sex you horn dog." Misaki finished off while giggling softly when he saw the look on Blades face at the mention of an activity.

Blade frowned a little and sat up on his bed, "I'm not a horn dog." He grumbled softly before he stood up fully. "What did you have in mind babe?" He asked with a raised eyebrow while he watched his boyfriend smile and look him up and down. 

"Lets go over to my house, I think we could have some fun there, yeah?" Misaki asked softly with a warm smile as he picked up his bags from the shopping trip and looked at Blade to see if he agreed or not. Blade smiled and nodded slightly before he took Misakis bags away from him and hummed softly, "After you." Blade said with a smile as he opened his bedroom door for Misaki before he followed behind.

Once Blade had informed his family that they would be over at Misakis house, they made their way across the street. Once inside Misakis house Blade stood there quietly at the door as instructed by Misaki himself. He listened quietly before he nodded slightly with a small smile, "okay, my dad isn't home so we don't have to deal with him right now." 

Misaki giggled softly and shook his head while Blade let out a huge sigh of relief, "he isn't that bad. He is just, very....loving." He said softly with a small nervous smile.

"Alright, just stay here and I will be right back okay?" Misaki asked while he smiled and looked at Blade. Before Blade could even make a comment he was already off towards his room.

Blade heard some shuffling around from where Misaki had disappeared and sighed softly as he looked around, how long was Misaki going to be gone? What if he fell asleep? Then what would he do?