15. Misakis dad

-Misakis POV-

I grumbled walking up to my door, I didn't want to say bye to Blade. I wanted to be with him some more. I turned around and screamed almost dying of a heart attack, Blade was only a few inches away from my face with a smirk gracing his perfect lips. I blushed a bit while he slowly stood up normally still smirking, most likely happy that he almost scared me to death. I smiled slightly while blushing as I looked up at him, I couldn't be mad at him, he was just to amazing. Even though he pissed me off sometimes, he was still amazing.

"Well now I have to leave" he pouted and hugged me around the waist, "I don't want to leave." he said kissing me all over my cheeks and neck.

I smiled at this, 'at least Im not the only one' I thought to myself and patted him on the back.

"I know but hey! I'll see you tomorrow" I said happily to which he chuckled and pulled back a bit before kissing me deep.

This caught me off guard as I was about to tell him why I wasn't acting like myself earlier but of course things are always more complicated then when thought of.

He pulled away once he was satisfied leaving him panting lightly and me panting heavily.

He smiled and kissed my cheeks causing me to blush more if that's even possible right now.

"Oh yeah, I wanted to ask about earlier," he said pouting a little, "why were you curling in on yourself?" he asked curiously.

"Curling into myself?" I asked completely confused until I remembered the meeting with his father earlier in the day.

"Oh when your father was just scaring me half to death? yeah I remember that. w-well I guess you could say my s-submissive side was coming out towards him" I said playing with my fingers to distract myself from actually looking at him incase he's angry.

I could just feel his anger as he held me, after a few minutes of silence I decided to look up at him. He was staring down at me with a pout upon his features.

"Why won't you act like that for me?" he asked nuzzles his head into my neck. "You looked so adorable when you were backing up against me. I wanted to take you right then and there." he said causing me to blush deeply.

"B-because he's scary and you aren't" I said and hugged him closer if possible as he continued to nuzzle his head against my neck.

"When do I have to meet your dad?" I asked running my fingers through his hair laughing a bit as it stuck up in different directions.

"Whenever you want" he said kissing my neck making me blush brightly. "or right now" he mumbled continuing his movements.

"I-I have to ask my d-dad" I said gently biting my lip, and just then as if he was listening the whole time he slammed open the door with a smile on his face.

I jumped scared out of my mind then heard laughter which sounded like my dads.

I looked up glaring at him causing him to laugh harder.

"Why are you laughing?!" I asked starting to feel mad.

"Y-your ears" he laughed pointing at the top of my head and hugged my tightly, "you're so adorable."