Prologue

When there's a beginning, there's an end.

When there's a start, there's a stop.

When there's a prologue, there's an epilogue.

Just like how the universe starts, it will end at some point. Even if it took billions, trillions, quadrillions of years or even more. It will stop, the end.

Different for a human life. Where they live only for 100 years. Not even 1% of the universe age, not even 0.0001% either. But, they can achieve many things in so little time.

Humans really are indeed interesting, their emotions, dreams, will. That's all it took for them to change the world. Whether it is for good intentions, or even bad ones.

But, even the world they're standing. The planet earth, it will die in just half of the universe's current age. Unfortunately, their race's death can come sooner than their planet's death. They can die by their own greed, or the consequences of their actions in the past. Other than that, they can die by other beings, such as honkai.

Honkai... It's something humans have yet to understand. What is their purpose ? Where did they come from ? And when did it start ? But there's one thing they understand, and that is. They are an enemy for humans.

Space, Year XXXX, A Certain Human's POV

??? : ...

Human : "You... Why...?"

??? : A human... How did he get here ? This isn't supposed to be possible... But unfortunately, he need to be erased

Human : "Why aren't you saying anything...? Answer me dammit... Just why... Why are you destroying the earth ? What have we done to you ? Why did you create honkai ? And... Who... Are you ?"

??? : "... I will answer your questions human, as your prize for coming this far. First, there is no answer. Second, you have done nothing. Third, because it is needed. And finally, I am... The Herrscher Of The End."

Human : Herrscher Of The

Human : Herrscher Of The... End ?

Herrscher Of The End : "And now, it's time for your world to be destroyed."

Human : "Wait !! What do you mean by destroying our world ?!?!"

Herrscher Of The End : "Your world has reached its end, and it's time to finish it."

Human : Our world has reached its end !? Are you serious ?! Even after all that fighting... All those deaths...

Herrscher Of The End : "But, before that... Let me ask you a question, human."

Human : "... What is it ?"

Herrscher Of The End : "Who are you, human ?"

Human : "..."