Chapter 4

Hyperion, Ray’s POV

Right now I’m in my and Lei’s room thinking about what I just heared in Major Himeko’s office, it’s a lot to take in, especially this ‘Honkai’ thing. And then, there’s Kiana and Mei’s identity. Kiana came from the Kaslana family, her mother, Cecilia Schariac got killed in the 2nd Honkai Eruption. That was caused by the ‘Herrscher of The Void’ awakening in Babylon in the year 2000. And her father, Siegfried Kaslana went missing shortly after that. As for Mei, there’s something strange. There’s only data for her father, Raiden Ryoma, the CEO of something called Massive Electric Corp. But, her mother is unknown.

And now, the beings that’s called ‘Herrscher’. When there’s a Herrscher awakening, there will be a honkai eruption. This time, it was caused by ‘Herrscher Of Thunder’. Which is inside Mei ? How is that even a thing ? It was said that the eruption will change everyone in the area become zombies, but then how am I and Lei is not affected by the radiation ? When I asked her that, she didn’t know as well.

Ray : *Sigh*

Lei : “What’s wrong Ray ?”

Ray : “It’s just... All of this is happening so fast, we were just having a normal day, and just the next minute, everyone turned into zombies.”

Lei : “Yeah... But, the good thing is we’re both safe right ?”

Ray : “Yeah, as long as both of us are okay, it’s fine...” But, this company called ‘Schicksal’... I have a bad feeling about it

Lei : “Oh and, Major Himeko said something about valkyries right ?”

Ray : “Yeah, they are the ones who can put up a fight againts honkai.”

Valkyries, girls who can fight honkai. Major Himeko is one of them, they can withstand the honkai radiation. Lei can be a valkyrie, because she didn’t turned into a zombie when got hit by the radiation. Major Himeko said, that it was possible for a guy to have honkai immunity as well, but it’s so rare. And most of them are weak, with the exception of Siegfried Kaslana and Kevin Kaslana, the first Kaslana.

Ray : *Sigh* “I think I’ll just take a nap.”

Lei : “I see, then I’ll visit Kiana alright ?”

Ray : “Sure, just make sure Kiana and Bronya won’t get in a fight again like last time.”

Lei get out while saying “Okay”, while I laid on my bed and close my eyes.

Ray’s Dream, 3rd POV

Ray is sitting on a chair in front of a being that looks exactly like him, there’s only white space surrounding them. The Ray in front of him is a ‘Herrscher’ that helped him survive from the huge honkai beast attack a few days ago. Actually, the ‘Herrscher’ doesn’t have a form. But because Ray said it will be easier to talk to if there’s a form, he just copied Ray appearance with some changes. His hair is white, different from Ray’s black hair, his eyes is a mixed of colors like a rainbow different from Ray’s black eyes. And so, here they are in a white space facing each other in silence. That is until Ray start talking.

Ray : “You said you’re a herrscher, right ?”

Ray (Herrscher) : “Yes, I am indeed a herrscher.”

Ray : “But, Major Himeko said that when there’s a ‘Herrscher awakening’, there will be a honkai eruption. Why didn’t it happen ?”

Ray (Herrscher) : “Well, what she said is right about a honkai eruption happening. But, that’s because the herrscher  wanted it to happen.”

Ray : “Wait, what does that means ?”

Ray (Herrscher) : “You know that herrscher hates human right ?”

Ray : “Yes, because their creator, ‘Honkai’ ordered them to exterminate the human race. Wait a minute, but what about you ? How come you didn’t hate human ?”

Ray (Herrscher) : “Didn’t I said it that time ?”

Ray : “You mean, you’re a herrscher from another dimension?”

Ray (Herrscher) : “Yes, I come from another dimension. A destroyed dimension to be exact.”

Ray : “A destroyed dimension ?”

Ray (Herrscher) : “Let’s talk about that at another time, isn’t there something you wanted to know ? The reason why you meet me.”

Ray : “Oh, so you already know. Then I’ll be starightforward about then, what herrscher are you ?”

Ray (Herrscher) : “I’m a nonexistent herrscher in this dimension, and so, I can’t say my title. But, I’ll give you an idea of what herrscher am I.”

Ray : “And that is ?”

Ray (Herrscher) : “There’s opposite of everything, and I am the opposite of the final herrscher. Which is ‘Herrscher Of The ***'... I see, so I can’t say it as well. Even though it exist in this dimension, but it seems like the ‘Honkai’ from this dimension has notice my presence. In result sealing my power as well limiting the information I can give you...”

Ray : “Wait, why is your body starting to be transparent ?”

Ray (Herrscher) : “I’ll have to limit our meeting, I’m afraid we won’t be able to meet like this for a while. But, I can tell you one last thing...”

Ray : “What is it ?”

Ray (Herscher) : “About how to save your friend. All you have to do is-“

Hyperion, Lei’s POV

Lei : “Who are you ?”

???: “It seems we’ve met at long last... My Host”

Lei : “Host ? Wait, you’re a herrscher ?!”

Herrscher (?) : “That is right, my host. I am a herrscher... But I can’t tell you my name yet... Not now... We’ll meet again, my host... And when that time comes, you’ll know everything...”

And just like that, the being in front of me suddenly disappeared. Why did this happen ? Now there’s more things I need to worry about. But for now, I’ll just go to Kiana’s room.

Shicksal HQ, 3rd POV

A blonde man sitting behind a table with a smile on his face, reading a report about Ray and Lei. He put down the document and ask the maid with brown short hair.

Blonde Man : “Rita, what do you think about these two ?”

Rita : “Overseer, there’s the strange fact about them not affected by the honkai radiation

Rita : “Overseer, there’s the strange fact about them not affected by the honkai radiation. Maybe there’s something special about them, what should we do Overseer ?”

Overseer : “We’ll just wait for them to come here, and I think we can get more information later on.”

Rita : “Very well, Overseer.”

The blonde man then picked up a frame, which has a photo of him and a certain girl that looks like Kiana.

Overseer : “Kallen, I will find a way to save you... And we’ll be together forever...”

???, 3rd POV

A man sitting on a throne while a fire greatsword at his hand opened his eyes, and stand from the throne. He goes inside a room, there’s a round table and chairs around it. It seems to be a meeting room, if not for the dust and other things indicating the room has not been used for a very long time. He sit on one of the chair and closed his eyes once more, remembering the past.

 He sit on one of the chair and closed his eyes once more, remembering the past

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author  : Well, this is another chapter...

Narrator : But, didn’t you said the last chapter was the closing for the introduction ? *Looks at Author*

Author : *Looks away*

Narrator : *Sigh*

Author : Well... The things is, I was planning on just give it a 3 years timeskip after the last chapter. But it feels like that will rush the story, so... Yeah, I added a few more chapters before putting the timeskip :D

Narrator : -_-

Author : :D