Chapter 60

--- Behind the Scenes ---

Author: So, here's the thing. I have an exam similar to that of a college entrance exam in 2 weeks or so. Hence, why I think that this may or may not be the last chapter until late May.

Narrator: Right, except if you decided to write another chapter instead of studying.

Author: Yep. I would be really dumb if I decided to do that.

Narrator: Hahaha, yep. But you're not that dumb, right?

Author: ...

Narrator: ...you're not that dumb, right?

Author: So, about Mobius' special chapter---

Narrator: STOP! DON'T DO THIS TO YOURSELF!

Author: BUT I WANT TO WRITE IT!

Narrator: DOES IT WORTH THE PRICE OF NOT STUDYING?!

Author: Huh, probably not.

Narrator: See? That's why you should only focus on study---

Author: BUT I STILL WANT TO WRITE IT---

Narrator: NOOOO---

--- Start of Chapter ---

[???, ???'s POV]

I couldn't see anything.

I couldn't move any part of my body.

I couldn't even sense anything outside of my own mind.

The only thing I could do was let this feeling overwhelm me without giving any resistance.

At first glance, my situation seemed to be bad. But weirdly... I didn't feel anything against this situation.

It was more like I... accepted it.

Or even... hoped for it.

???: "---~ Hm~ Hm~"

A faint yet soft humming resounded in my mind.

I didn't know where it came from nor how it had registered itself as a "sound" to my mind. All I knew was that it sounded... comforting.

As if my body was waiting for that moment, my eyes slowly opened, revealing the sight of a beautiful girl with black hair.

At first glance, she looked... familiar.

Oddly, I couldn't recall who her identity was. Or more like, everytime I tried to dive into my memory, I was prevented from diving any further.

???: "Hm~ Oh?"

Her humming stopped when she noticed that I'd woken up. Instantly, her mouth formed into a smile. It was pretty.

???: "Did you get a good sleep?"

Her black eyes felt as if she was emitting a certain aura just by staring at them. Hence, I found myself unable to look away from her gaze.

I didn't know who she was nor why my head was below her. Could it be that I was laying down with my head on her lap? If so, it would make sense why she was looking down to see me.

But as if my body didn't care about what I thought, my mouth opened and the response to her question went out naturally.

???: "Mhm... I did, Big Sis ********."