Anniversary Special Chapter - 1st Anniversary

— Start Of Anniversary Chapter —

Ray: "It looks like today's chapter is a special one, huh?"

Lei "Yep~!"

Leila: "Wait, why am I here as well?"

In the middle of a blank room. Ray and Lei suddenly appeared though Leila was also there for some reason.

Mei: "Ray!"

Mei also appeared, and when she noticed Ray was there, she didn't even hesitate to charge at him.

Ray: "Wai-?! Why did you jump on me?!"

Mei: "Ray~!!"

Leila: "No seriously, why am I here as well?"

Mei hugged Ray, while Leila was still questioning her existence.

Ray: "...Uh, yeah?"

Mei: "Give me your see-?! Mmmm!?!"

Lei: "K. That was dangerous."

Mei was about to say something dangerous, luckily Lei appeared and saved the day. She put her hand on Mei's mouth, making her unable to say anything.

Kiana: "Huh? Where am I?"

Kiana appeared and quickly looked around as if she was cautious about this new place. Ray noticed her and called her.

Ray: "Oh, you're here as well?"

Kiana: "Hm? What do yo—..."

She was about to answer the question, only to realize that Ray was the one asking.

Kiana: "You're... Alive..."

Her eyes widened as she said those words.

Ray: "Hm? Ah, right. The last time we met was when I was trying to save you, huh..."

He realized that they hadn't met for quite a while and smiled.

Kiana: "...I'm sorry."

That was the only thing she could say as she walked close to him before hesitantly trying to hug him as well.

Ray: "...It's fine. After all, it has passed and you're okay now."

Patting her back, he assured her.

Bronya: "...Da."

Lei: "Oh! Bronya is also here!"

Bronya: "I- *Cough*, The Bronya also wants a hug from Ray."

Leila: "No wait, did you just say 'I'?"

Bronya: "...The Bronya doesn't understand what Lei's older twin sister meant."

Bronya said as she looked away from Leila's questioning gaze.

Kiana: "Huh, older twin sister?"

Lei: "Oh, right, Kiana wasn't with us."

Kiana: "Uh, I missed a lot of things did I?"

Lei: "Well, a few things. But not a lot of them are important."

Kiana: "Really?"

Leila: "Well, if you say that knowing the truths about our family isn't important, then yes, it's not important."

Kiana: "Eh?!"

Lei: "Eeh~? But I'm not wrong, am I? After all, we don't want any dark stuff here in this special chapter."

Leila: "Speaking of that... How did Bronya know about me being Lei's older twin? I'm pretty sure she wasn't there when we told our story though?"

A suspicious look was given by Leila toward the sweating-but-still-emotionless-Bronya. Meanwhile, the girl in question still had her gaze away from Leila.