Elysia's Special Chapter - Under A Million Stars

- Behind The Scenes -

Author: ...Sorry

Narrator: You're late again? Sigh...

Author: No, seriously. It was kinda difficult on how to approach the main point. So I had to rewrite it a few times

Narrator: ...Excuses

Author: Wha-?! I-it's not!

Narrator: ...You just stuttered, didn't you?

Author: ...No *Looks away*

Narrator: ...Anyway, let's forget about this always-late-Author and-

Author: Bfuh?!

Narrator: DIve into the chapter!

Author: W-wait! I-I don't want to be called like that!

Narrator: Shut up! This is a "Special Chapter" that you promised will be a little different and more "Special" than the other "Special Chapter's"!

Author: E-eh? A-are you really that mad at me? I-I'm sorry...

Narrator: And you're always late! So shut up!

Author: O-okay... I'm shutting my mouth now...

- Start Of Chapter -

[???, Elysia's POV]

Elysia: "Ah~! That was a really exciting fight!"

Swiping my sweat from my face, I gazed around my surroundings.

Fragments of broken walls from the massive buildings were scattered on the floor.

The buildings around me were damaged so much that it seemed impossible to repair them just by doing a renovation.

Last but not least, at the center of all of it was me. Or should I say, another "me" that a certain being had made.

Her hair was blue rather than pink-like mine. But other than that clear difference, there were no other noticeable different aspects of her appearance.

The true identity of that being was the Herrscher Of Corruption.

She may do bad things to my friends and even myself, but all in all, she did it because of her "love".

If only her concept of "love" had been fixed on the right path, all of the problems that had happened a while ago wouldn't happen. And even my "death" would also be prevented.

Herrscher Of Corruption: "You..."

At that word, I moved my gaze back to the fallen "Elysia" on the ground and smiled.

Elysia: "Yes~? What's wrong?"

Noticing that I didn't have any intention of doing anything more to her, she sighed.

HoC: "In the end... I still lost, huh..."

Elysia: "Aw~ Don't say that! You had me good for the first time, you know! I actually thought I almost died for the second time!"

With a chuckle, I remembered what happened in the middle of our battle-the moment when she completely overpowered me.

HoC: "...I see."

With a darkened expression, she slowly lifted her gaze to the "sky".

HoC: "I always wonder... why do you-humans, always have something that saved you in the last moments before you die?"