Chapter 25

Ray’s mind, Ray’s POV

I’m in a white space once again, I looked around and saw a table and two chairs. I walked there, after I got closer I saw that Naron is already sitting there.

Ray : “Naron”

Naron : “Ray”

I sat down in front of him, we looked at each other straight in the eyes.

Ray : “Naron, I have a question.”

Naron : “Ask”

Ray : “How... Long can I use my power ?”

Naron : “As in ?”

Ray : “If I use multiple powers, I know that right now I can use both lightning and wind for more than 10 minutes.”

Naron : “...”

Naron stayed silent at my question, he seems to be thinking about it.

Naron : “If... You use 3 powers, you have 5 minute. If you use 4 powers... 2 minutes at best, if you force it... Your mind will take a huge burden and... That will result in memory loss at worst.”

Ray : “I see, but if I still use it longer ?”

Naron : “It will change from memory loss to memory erasion, you wil never recover your memories again and your body will need more than a year to recover even 10% of your original strength.”

Ray : “That’s really bad.”

Naron : “It is, and I know what you’re thunking... Are you sure about it ?”

I stood up and smiled.

Ray : “Didn’t you already know what kind of person I am ?”

Naron just put his arms crossed in front of him, he just looked at me.

Ray : “I won’t let my friend die, more so if it’s my close friend. I will do anything in my power to stop it... Oh and can you ?”

Naron : “Yeah sure, but just so you know. I can’t always heal you because if I overused my powers, Honkai will seal me or make me into a deep sleep.”

I nodded and realized I was starting to disappear, I looked at Naron and he just nodded his head.

Naron : “Good luck Ray, I hope this will go just as you planned.”

Schiksal’s Infirmary, 3rd POV

Ray woke up to see that he was alone in the room, he sit up and looked at his hand. It was healed completely, he noticed his swords isn’t around so he stood up and starts searching for it.

That is until the door opened, revealing Durandal. She was surprised to see that Ray is already walking, Ray saw that his swords is with her.

They looked at each other, Ray walks to Durandal.

Ray : “My swords.”

Durandal just stood still, but when Ray tried to take it Durandal grabbed his hand.

Durandal : “Don’t”

Ray noticed that Durandal’s expression is a sad one, he just sighed and looked at her straight in her eyes
.
Ray : “You know I can’t do that.”

Durandal : “I do.”

Ray  “Just give me the swords Duranda- No, Bianca.”

Ray looked at Durandal with a pleading face, Durandal hesitated on what to do.

Ray sighed and used his time stop to grab his swords and teleported away from the room, time continue again and Durandal realized what has happened and she quickly ran out of the room.