Mobius' Special Chapter - Night of Fate

--- Behind the Scenes ---

Author: I DID IT!

Narrator: YOU MADMAN! Why did you write the chapter instead of studying?!

Author: Ha! Who cares! Now I can study peacefully knowing I've made the chapter, and no one will bug me about it!

Narrator: That's---actually, that's a pretty smart move

Author: Heh, of course. I'm a pretty smart guy, after all

Narrator: ...sure...

Author: Anyway! This will surely be the last chapter before the two weeks break! That's why...

Author & Narrator: Enjoy!

--- Start of Chapter ---

[???, 3rd POV]

???: "Ooh, okay... Calm down... Calm down... I can do this... I can do this..."

Inside a luxurious room, a man was trying to calm himself down by controlling his breath. If anyone were to see him, it was clear to them that he was nervous.

The man was wearing formal clothing fitting that of an important event. He had black hair and black eyes. As an additional information, he was currently 22 years old.

Then, as if the world didn't care for his nervousness, the sound of a door being opened reached his ear. That sound was soon followed by a voice he was familiar with.

???: "Ray, are you ready?"

A handsome man with white hair and blue eyes as well as wearing a tuxedo came inside the room. He had a refreshing smile on his face.

Ray: "Ugh, Kevin. I'm nervous."

Kevin: "I can see that."

The man that had entered the room---Kevin Kaslana, chuckled when he saw that his best friend---Ray *****, was visibly trembling while sitting in front of the mirror.

On his hand was a tie that he had yet to tie around his neck as a complete set of his suit.

Kevin: "It's tonight, isn't it?"

Ray: "Hah... Yes. I'm planning on doing it tonight."

Kevin folded his arms and leaned on the door, while Ray sighed and answered his question. As he did so, he glanced at the item on the right side of the mirror and gulped.

Kevin: "It'll be fine. I'm sure of it. Heck, I can even say that there won't be any problem even if you did it a year ago."

With a shrug, he assured his best friend.

Ray: "Easy for you to say... How about you? You haven't made any progress with her other than when we graduated from our high school ever since she was invited by that organization."

Kevin: "Kuh... Do you really have to remind me of that?"

Ray: "Reality check, Kevin. It's called a reality check from your best friend."

His best friend's words made his expression turn grim since it was the sad reality he was currently in. Ray chuckled at his reaction before finally letting out his final controlled breath.

Ray: "Okay... Got it. I'm calm now."

A serious look appeared on his face. He grabbed the item and put it inside his hidden pocket from his suit.